Darwin question

Huh! Talking about evolution ...

Yes that is what the OP is about. You have an opinion? We'd all love to hear your dissertation.

Evolution is just a part of God's process of creation. God has the templates of everything that has and will ever be created. Evolution is the seeing of the realization of these templates.

Which 'god' out of the current 4,000 on Earth are you referring to? The one you believe in? Or one of the others.

Can you prove that whatever you write or think is not just another belief?

Physics, biology, chemistry, archeology, paleontology, geology. The list is endless.

Wrong. Hehe. You are not a computer, so even the 1+1=2 is only a belief for you, not logic.

Also, for a 2nd example, your geology survey may or may not show oil as per your belief of what you see.

Reality is always defined by your belief and nothing else. This is because everything you know is some assembly of perceived patterns. Science and religion alike.

This thread is a joke. Everything proves evolution and Darwin right but I guess you have a belief...so it doesn't matter.

It is not that straightforward. There is no contradiction between believing in Darwinism and believing in Christianity. It is all political. The Vatican itself spends endless amount of money for sciences. Creation research is part of it, astronomy, mathematics, and ... biology of course.

Darwin lived 150 years ago, we've made quite a bit of progress in that time period. The horseless carriage was invented!

Yes that is what the OP is about. You have an opinion? We'd all love to hear your dissertation.

Evolution is just a part of God's process of creation. God has the templates of everything that has and will ever be created. Evolution is the seeing of the realization of these templates.

Which 'god' out of the current 4,000 on Earth are you referring to? The one you believe in? Or one of the others.

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

16425721_10155062981251189_4354265536293535821_n.jpg

"Oh Solon, Solon... you Greeks are like children; you don't even know you're own history!"

Physics, biology, chemistry, archeology, paleontology, geology. The list is endless.

Wrong. Hehe. You are not a computer, so even the 1+1=2 is only a belief for you, not logic.

Also, for a 2nd example, your geology survey may or may not show oil as per your belief of what you see.

Reality is always defined by your belief and nothing else. This is because everything you know is some assembly of perceived patterns. Science and religion alike.

So for the people that don't believe in gravity, and there are many, gravity doesn't exist right.

You don't live in reality, which is fine. Live your life however it makes you feel good. Kneel to your god or Zeus or the Spaghetti Monster. Just don't try to force anyone else to do it and don't waste other people's time asking them to believe whatever it is that makes you feel good. The Flat Earth Society is always taking applications, head on over.

"Oh Solon, Solon... you Greeks are like children; you don't even know you're own history!"

You like stone? Or stone art? Stone buildings?

So for the people that don't believe in gravity, and there are many, gravity doesn't exist right.

You don't live in reality, which is fine. Live your life however it makes you feel good. Kneel to your god or Zeus or the Spaghetti Monster. Just don't try to force anyone else to do it and don't waste other people's time asking them to believe whatever it is that makes you feel good. The Flat Earth Society is always taking applications, head on over.

The problem with your logic is that you bow to your God too. You may think that your God is different from my God, and you may invent things about it, nevertheless it is your belief in your God, even if you call your God scientific logic. So you don't live in reality either. Whose reality do you live in?

Absolutely! Particularly, the ones built by so-called Hunter/Gatherers back when there wasn't so much as a wheel to move those 50 - 200 ton granite blocks that were carved squarely out of the sides of mountains.

giphy.gif

Absolutely! Particularly, the ones built by so-called Hunter/Gatherers back when there wasn't so much as a wheel to move those 50 - 200 ton granite blocks that were carved squarely out of the sides of mountains.

giphy.gif

Certainly those are not human works.

giphy.gif

Certainly those are not human works.

I could see them as human works. The Bible (along with every single ancient-ancient text on Earth) talks about a global, single-language civilization that once attempted to reach the heavens (inter-planetary space), that had to be destroyed before our corruption could spread.

Then of course, the flood and fire extinction event 13,000 years ago that would have wiped out all the Engineers, Mathematicians, and Scientists that built those colossal structures.

Hell, it could've been aliens too for all I know. Humanity does not understand its own history.

The problem with your logic is that you bow to your God too. You may think that your God is different from my God, and you may invent things about it, nevertheless it is your belief in your God, even if you call your God scientific logic. So you don't live in reality either. Whose reality do you live in?

Yours is a muddy world where everything is everything else and there are no facts.

The tin-foil hat aisle is over there. Have fun!

Those who laugh at what they don't know, do so from the pit of ignorance and narcissism, while convincing themselves that they are superior.

Stay thirsty my friends.:beer:

stay thirsty my friends.jpg

Yours is a muddy world where everything is everything else and there are no facts.

I am a maths student. So I know muddy. In fact, artificial intelligence requires "muddying". Did you know that?

I am a maths student. So I know muddy. In fact, artificial intelligence requires "muddying". Did you know that?

Speaking of math! I finally get to start Calculus in 9 days. Stupid GenEd requirements... 12 course requirement hours away from an AA, and it's off to Missouri S&T (biggest nerd-gasm of my life so far lol)!

Speaking of math! I finally get to start Calculus in 9 days. Stupid GenEd requirements... 12 course requirement hours away from an AA, and it's off to Missouri S&T (biggest nerd-gasm of my life so far lol)!

Good luck!

I think only we can make real sense of the world, because mathematics is the pre requisit for it. Even the Vatican knew this, and considered maths one of its core competencies since Copernicus.

Good luck!

I think only we can make real sense of the world, because mathematics is the pre requisit for it. Even the Vatican knew this, and considered maths one of its core competencies since Copernicus.

Agreed. If anyone truly believes in the principles of science, numbers are everything, and math holds no bias.

So no religion is our religion. Got it.

They justify their crazy belief by claiming your faith in science logic and reason is a religion just like theirs. And since we admit we don't know everything, we can't claim better knowledge than them.

The problem is they claim to know. They claim their Bible is absolute proof when all it takes is logic and reason to know it's not

So no religion is our religion. Got it.

They justify their crazy belief by claiming your faith in science logic and reason is a religion just like theirs. And since we admit we don't know everything, we can't claim better knowledge than them.

The problem is they claim to know. They claim their Bible is absolute proof when all it takes is logic and reason to know it's not

No, becaus we consider the bible a living word,, not a dogma.

Forum List

Back