If in the future you could choose your race and sex

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Lets theorize that n the future the way of life extension offers you the choice of your race and sex with your "clone" transplant body to live another 50-80 years on this planet, what would you do?

Lets say somehow anti-aging doesn't work in humans only rats and this is the only way. Not likely but who knows.

Me: White female. ;) Nice body! Hell, a 10!, nice everything. A fucking dream!

Matthew, are you a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami.jpg

Lets theorize that n the future the way of life extension offers you the choice of your race and sex with your "clone" transplant body to live another 50-80 years on this planet, what would you do?

Lets say somehow anti-aging doesn't work in humans only rats and this is the only way. Not likely but who knows.

If you want to suck dick just fess up to it and stop being such a pansie

The more I hear about how the future will be.....in every way ....

The happier I am I won't have to live through it. :biggrin:

The more I hear about how the future will be.....in every way ....

The happier I am I won't have to live through it. :biggrin:
No shit. I'm barely workin on 50 and between the grey receeding hair and the back & knee aches there's no way in hell I want to goto 300 lol

Hispanic Lady boy.

Did that make you happy?

Also the reality is your brain will die out so the idea of brain transplant is never happening.

Hispanic Lady boy.

Did that make you happy?

Also the reality is your brain will die out so the idea of brain transplant is never happening.
Dude, you're clearly not up to date on your Matrix & Ghost in the Shell scientific research

Forum List

Back