"Darth? Good to see ya Darth...I'm glad you're here"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
It's not just that Pocahontas is a commie dingbat, what's scary is that there are people in Massachusetts who believe she should be in the U.S. Senate. What's even more bizarre is that there must also be people who've convinced her she should be President.
shakehead.gif

It's not just that Pocahontas is a commie dingbat, what's scary is that there are people in Massachusetts who believe she should be in the U.S. Senate. What's even more bizarre is that there must also be people who've convinced her she should be President.
shakehead.gif

Just goes to show ya that P. T. Barnum was a very wise man.

• Banned
"I'm gonna get me a beer"....this is like what Kerry said when he was after a hunting license...they think we in fly-over country don't know the word "myself". Lizzy seemed kinda slappy....slapped her thigh when she set off for her beer, slapped Bruce's ass several times while he stood frozen beside her. :lol:

• Banned
So anyway, Lizbeth is the first loon to declare and I have a couple questions. What dingbats here would vote for her as opposed to say...well, they say there's gonna be 30 to choose from. And who, if any, has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Trump?

shakehead.gif

You sound pretty scared of her. :lol:

Terrified.

• Banned
shakehead.gif

You sound pretty scared of her. :lol:

Terrified.

Yep, petrified......:lol:

Forum List

Back