Darrell Issa what say you?

You have no faith in our justice system?
Or is it more that the outcome was not what you wanted.
If you want to go back and look at other rulings in the justice system you might see what you advocate happened over and over.
Your statement then looses all credibility.

The report by the Justice Department’s inspector general said ...

:lol:

You're telling me a guy who works for Holder found nothing to incriminate Holder?

Amazing.

Thanks for the laugh.

The DOJ found a scapegoat and told him to fall on his sword to save the boss and the bosses boss during an election year.

Still cannot face reality or facts but then again that is the right wing way, Crybabies all the way.
Accept the fact this was nothing but a witch hunt by issa.

The DOJ found a scapegoat and told him to fall on his sword to save the boss and the bosses boss during an election year.

Investigation finds no evidence AG Eric Holder knew of 'Fast and Furious' gun-running sting - Open Channel

The report by the Justice Department’s inspector general said there "no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011

"He is, was, and always will be an activist for corporate power, seeking ways to diminish the role of government and leaving individuals without the protection of government agencies."

:eusa_hand:

Investigation finds no evidence AG Eric Holder knew of 'Fast and Furious' gun-running sting - Open Channel

The report by the Justice Department’s inspector general said there "no evidence that Attorney General Eric Holder was informed about Operation Fast and Furious, or learned about the tactics employed by ATF in the investigation" before Congress began pressing him for information about it in early 2011

Thats a good one.

Why didnt they just ask Holder to investigate himself...would be just as honest an outcome.

If you want to go back and look at other rulings in the justice system you might see what you advocate happened over and over.

The report by the Justice Department’s inspector general said ...

You're telling me a guy who works for Holder found nothing to incriminate Holder?

Amazing.

Thanks for the laugh.

Hmmmm....so you are pleased that our AG was not at all aware of an operation that included the transporting of guns across the border of a sovereign nation who is our ally as we sold those arms to the enemy of that ally (the drug cartels were declared enemies by the Meican Government).

Are you aware that it can easily be deemed an act of war when a nation sells arms to the emeny of a sovereign nation?

And you are pleased the AG has so little control over his department that he had no idea this was going on?

I mean....really?

Amazing.

Thanks for the laugh.

Hmmmm....so you are pleased that our AG was not at all aware of an operation that included the transporting of guns across the border of a sovereign nation who is our ally as we sold those arms to the enemy of that ally (the drug cartels were declared enemies by the Meican Government).

Are you aware that it can easily be deemed an act of war when a nation sells arms to the emeny of a sovereign nation?

And you are pleased the AG has so little control over his department that he had no idea this was going on?

I mean....really?

Do you really believe he had no knowledge???

Really???

Amazing.

Thanks for the laugh.

I mean....really?

yes they are and if you notice none of the libs are crusading for Brian Terry. had it been an illegal they would be screaming how our government is horrible. The libs are okay people died and Holder lied.

Still cannot face reality or facts but then again that is the right wing way, Crybabies all the way.
Accept the fact this was nothing but a witch hunt by issa.

Curious...what was the reason HGolder lied?

Afterall...you are aware that he admitted he lied when he retractred his statement and entered a completely different statement 8 months later?

You are aware, I am sure, that all Issa wanted to know was "why the original lie"...

Is that a witch hunt? Asking someone who lied to congress and admitted it, why they lied?

I mean....really?

Really???

Not at all...

But the best case scenario is that he did NOT know....and for some reason...the left thinks that is a good thing!

Add to this mix that congress funded the operation.

Add that Obama clearly stated he would use a back door method of gun control.

These arent the only felonies they are committing.

I mean....really?

Really???

Not at all...

But the best case scenario is that he did NOT know....and for some reason...the left thinks that is a good thing!

Gotcha.........:D

Too funny, Holder's guy found nothing to show Holder knew....you can't make this shit up.

Kid why don't you call for a Special Prosecutor?

Forum List

Back