'Dark Side' of homosexual culture

dmp said:
I'm telling you....A little smoke-smell mixed with perfume and a hint of alcohol = VERY sexy.

:D

The *right* perfume, and the *right* alcohol.. Something wrong with a woman smelling like a bottle of rum...

dmp said:
a 'hint' of alcohol :D

I don't know what your definition of a "hint" is. Are you just dabbing it on her forehead, or trying to get her wasted so she can't run? :D

Shattered said:
I don't know what your definition of a "hint" is. Are you just dabbing it on her forehead, or trying to get her wasted so she can't run? :D

LOL :) That's a good idea! :D

I'm saying the mixed smells of perfume, a little smoke, and a little alcohol (of whatever vintage) is sexy. :D

Hagbard Celine said:
Yeah, I like bar flies too.

I don't think we were discussing bar flies, but, hey.. Whatever turns your crank.

Shattered said:
There are many, many, MANY places smokers can't smoke - so they can only smoke in limited places. You already got your wish.

Do smokers think they smell good? Do YOU think you smell good? Given everything on the market nowadays, I'm willing to bet that I can't stand the smell of your deoderant, and/or your perfume. You stink. You should only be allowed in to limited places with that odor...

That's cool. I guess you're a smoker, aren't you? I want more restrictions on smoking. :)

And if you don't like the way I smell, that's okay. I don't care.

ProudDem said:
That's cool. I guess you're a smoker, aren't you? I want more restrictions on smoking. :)

And if you don't like the way I smell, that's okay. I don't care.

You want more restrictions on smoking, stay home. Don't let anyone smoke in your house, or on your property. Don't go to restaurants unless they're non-smoking only. You have the ultimate control.

But for God's sake, shower that damn perfume off, and get some neutral smelling deoderant. You smell like dead flowers.

Shattered said:
You want more restrictions on smoking, stay home. Don't let anyone smoke in your house, or on your property. Don't go to restaurants unless they're non-smoking only. You have the ultimate control.

But for God's sake, shower that damn perfume off, and get some neutral smelling deoderant. You smell like dead flowers.

They are talking about banning smoking in bars here in D.C. Great! I hope it happens. And I already do the things you mention. I want more.

I would rather smell like dead flowers than have yellow teeth, a hacking cough, bad breath, and smell like a disgusting astray.

ProudDem said:
They are talking about banning smoking in bars here in D.C. Great! I hope it happens. And I already do the things you mention. I want more.

I would rather smell like dead flowers than have yellow teeth, a hacking cough, bad breath, and smell like a disgusting astray.

A bar is one place you *don't* want to ban smoking. Anyone with half an ounce of common (business, or otherwise) sense can see that, whether they smoke or not.

ProudDem said:

I bet you're still an environmental offender though. Give a hoot, don't pollute! :D

I posted this link for misselman and Tauras...since they kept asking for a link to prove my analogy on homosexual pedophiles...so far neither has addressed this in here... I witheld it as a grand slam... after they made fools of themselves attacking me...now nothing...oh well...at least shattered and dmp and said kept the humor going! :clap1:

Said1 said:
Come on, surely you're pretending you do not understand.

Said, would you still like me if I really didn't know?

I drive probably no more than two times a week. I take the subway into work and from work, and I can walk to the station. ;)

dmp said:
A smoker isn't more likely to molest my son, than a non-smoker, simply because he smokes. A homosexual IS More likely to molest my son simply because he is a homosexual.

Oh come now ..... common sense and logic against a lib? Tsk tsk ......

ProudDem said:
Said, would you still like me if I really didn't know?

I drive probably no more than two times a week. I take the subway into work and from work, and I can walk to the station. ;)

I didn't ask you if you drove. :banned:

:D

Forum List

Back