Dark Horse for Secretary of State

I think it's going to be Giuliani or Romney. I think either is fine, I would have preferred Newt.
I like none of those progressives....
Course not. You are a neo con who wants absolute war which is EXACTLY what that crazy asshole Bolton would give us.He shouldn't be vetted for anything other than a straight jacket.
You think it's free to keep America first.....how precious......
You PUT America First by staying OUT of every middle eastern SHIT HOLE in the world. Bolton is crazier than Sanders is. Wants to Nuke Iran...yeah that's really putting America first. Its obvious we got some NEO CONS trying to take over the AMERICA FIRST label. They want ISRAEL put first by CLAIMING its America first! I ain't fooled.

I think it's going to be Giuliani or Romney. I think either is fine, I would have preferred Newt.
Course not. You are a neo con who wants absolute war which is EXACTLY what that crazy asshole Bolton would give us.He shouldn't be vetted for anything other than a straight jacket.
You PUT America First by staying OUT of every middle eastern SHIT HOLE in the world. Bolton is crazier than Sanders is. Wants to Nuke Iran...yeah that's really putting America first. Its obvious we got some NEO CONS trying to take over the AMERICA FIRST label. They want ISRAEL put first by CLAIMING its America first! I ain't fooled.
Right......they are here killing us because we are not there killing them.....strange, huh?

Whoever Trump selects as SOS, if it pisses dimocrap scum off, we'll know it was the right choice

Whoever Trump selects as SOS, if it pisses dimocrap scum off, we'll know it was the right choice
Not really. Pick a NEO CON like Bolton or a RINO traitor like Romney its bound to piss off his core supporters....he picks either and I am pulling my support for whatever its worth and will back someone that primaries the liar in chief. Why in the hell you would even CONSIDER a NEO CON and a RINO who bashed you up one side and down the other if you are putting AMERICA FIRST. NEITHER of them would do that.

I predict that he will pick Romney and Romney will be changed by Trump to the point that he pisses off the Democrats who originally were happy about the pick.

Right......they are here killing us because we are not there killing them.....strange, huh?
You mean TERRORISTS are killing us....that's because of our open borders policy. Iran isn't doing shit,Syria isn't either. ISIS is and its someone both Syria and Iran can be allies with us on.

Not really. Pick a NEO CON like Bolton or a RINO traitor like Romney its bound to piss off his core supporters....he picks either and I am pulling my support for whatever its worth and will back someone that primaries the liar in chief. Why in the hell you would even CONSIDER a NEO CON and a RINO who bashed you up one side and down the other if you are putting AMERICA FIRST. NEITHER of them would do that.
Now I really hope he picks Bolton!!!!! :lol:

Changing RINO's opinions is pretty much all Trump can do, there aren't that many nationalists in the US.

Neo Con Anti Americans across the country do as well cupcake. Now on Monday go sign up for military service and get ready to go die for your Jew loving President and SOS. Oh wait or are you one of those typical neo cons who LOVE war but are a chickenhawk who refuses to fight.....

Neo Con Anti Americans across the country do as well cupcake. Now on Monday go sign up for military service and get ready to go die for your Jew loving President and SOS. Oh wait or are you one of those typical neo cons who LOVE war but are a chickenhawk who refuses to fight.....
If it curbs you GOP'ers...I am all in....:lol:

Changing RINO's opinions is pretty much all Trump can do, there aren't that many nationalists in the US.
Out of all those talked about Dana Rohrabacher is the best option. He WANTS to push Trump's agenda. I mean is Trump TRYING to make his job even harder by picking a SOS that doesn't believe in what he believes? Makes zero sense.

Dream on snowflake. Not a republican and certainly no establishment tard. It must be sad when YOU don't even realize YOU are the establishment eh snowflake....8 years of Bush and now 8 years of Obama are NOTHING but NEO CON filled foreign policy Bush more so than Obama of course and you want the same shit continued and yet are too dumb to realize....amazing stuff. Oh and I LOVE how you refuse to answer my previous question so its safe to say yep. Another chickenhawk little bitch that LOVES sending 18-20 year old's off the fight some war for Israel because god told you so in your book of shit the bible. Man I can't wait till we rid my country of you scum and your Abrahamic Desert religion.

Dream on snowflake. Not a republican and certainly no establishment tard. It must be sad when YOU don't even realize YOU are the establishment eh snowflake....8 years of Bush and now 8 years of Obama are NOTHING but NEO CON filled foreign policy Bush more so than Obama of course and you want the same shit continued and yet are too dumb to realize....amazing stuff. Oh and I LOVE how you refuse to answer my previous question so its safe to say yep. Another chickenhawk little bitch that LOVES sending 18-20 year old's off the fight some war for Israel because god told you so in your book of shit the bible. Man I can't wait till we rid my country of you scum and your Abrahamic Desert religion.
None of you GOP'ers are....:lol:

Forum List

Back