Dark Horse for Secretary of State

'Dark Horse' - are you trying to be RACIST?.
I am SO kidding! :p

Exxon CEO Tillerson is on short list for secretary of state spot in Trump’s Cabinet

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about this. Do we really want a CEO of an oil empire running our state department? I mean he might get us into a damn war just to make Exxon richer! Meh...I don't know. Better than Romney yes and Corker and Bolton...right now I would go with the sure hand in Giuliani.

Why not? After all, Trump has brought all the other Wall Street shysters into the White House. Maybe just rename the White House to Wall Street White House - or Goldman Sachs White House.

I hope it's not Romney, yes he might be capable for the job, but he is a swamp overlord, also.

Why not? After all, Trump has brought all the other Wall Street shysters into the White House. Maybe just rename the White House to Wall Street White House - or Goldman Sachs White House.

It IS interesting that just a few months ago, Trump was crucifying Ted Cruz because his wife worked for Godlman-Sachs and now he has appointed several of their people to his cabinet.

I hope it's not Romney, yes he might be capable for the job, but he is a swamp overlord, also.

He's really not. The whole "drain the swamp" thing is completely overblown rhetoric at this point. No one really has a grasp on what it means. You can't fucking run government with a bunch of people who know nothing about running government. I mean, you can't really "drain a swamp" with cabana boys... you kinda need some people familiar with the swamp. Right?

It IS interesting that just a few months ago, Trump was crucifying Ted Cruz because his wife worked for Godlman-Sachs and now he has appointed several of their people to his cabinet.

Same as it ever was.

Exxon CEO Tillerson is on short list for secretary of state spot in Trump’s Cabinet

Interesting. Not sure how I feel about this. Do we really want a CEO of an oil empire running our state department? I mean he might get us into a damn war just to make Exxon richer! Meh...I don't know. Better than Romney yes and Corker and Bolton...right now I would go with the sure hand in Giuliani.

Dear Tonto,
Hillary Clinton will never be President.

And you might not live long enough to see the next dimocrap scum president.

Yeah, it's that bad. Get used to it.

Or not. Couldn't care less

Dear Tonto,
Hillary Clinton will never be President.

And you might not live long enough to see the next dimocrap scum president.

Yeah, it's that bad. Get used to it.

Or not. Couldn't care less

Sounds like you think Trump won't be a one-term president - or even impeached before then. Funny...

He's really not. The whole "drain the swamp" thing is completely overblown rhetoric at this point. No one really has a grasp on what it means. You can't fucking run government with a bunch of people who know nothing about running government. I mean, you can't really "drain a swamp" with cabana boys... you kinda need some people familiar with the swamp. Right?

I always took the 'Drain the Swamp' dealio as getting rid of the dimocrap scum criminals and incompetents and putting some adults in charge...... Regardless of their past or present occupations.

I really do think that's what we're going to see.

Not only that, but too many of the WRONG people had way too much influence on the Lying Cocksucker in Chief. Booting them from the Halls of Power is draining the swamp too

I think it's going to be Giuliani or Romney. I think either is fine, I would have preferred Newt.
I like none of those progressives....
Course not. You are a neo con who wants absolute war which is EXACTLY what that crazy asshole Bolton would give us.He shouldn't be vetted for anything other than a straight jacket.
You think it's free to keep America first.....how precious......

Sounds like you think Trump won't be a one-term president - or even impeached before then. Funny...

Well, you predicted that Ubercunt would wipe the floor with him, so I'm not all that worried.

Forum List

Back