Daredevil...any thoughts...

Wow....I've watched several episodes...the writing is great, D'nofrio is great as King Pin...who would have thought you could make that character deep........and the whole cast is excellent.......this is a really good show.......can't wait for the other marvel heroes Netflix will do next.......

This would be a perfect format for The Punisher....considering hollywood can't seem to get that done right with 3 failures to date....they need a conservative to do it..........
i thought the ray Stevenson one was the Punisher....Thomas Janes just wasnt there....the punisher in Florida?....it was all wrong....

i couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes

Daredevil or the Punisher?
daredevil
give us your critique......

too much personal angst and i found the idea of blind guy kicking ass and jumping up on cargo containers like a ninja too unbelievable.
do you know anything about DD?.....who and what he has become physically?....

true story...in high school a friend of mine, Joe, ran a comic book selling business...he would travel to the comic book conventions and set up a booth....Ed, a friend of ours went with him once and spent the day reading all the comic books he wanted.....he hadn't been into comics at that point. at the end when they were packing up Ed told my friend...that Daredevil guy is just a glorified gymnast...My friend Joe was a big daredevil guy and was a little perplexed...then he realized something...he said hey Ed....you do know Daredevil is blind...right? Then Ed said, really....wow, that makes big difference..........

i couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes

daredevil

too much personal angst and i found the idea of blind guy kicking ass and jumping up on cargo containers like a ninja too unbelievable.

just what i saw in the first 20 minutes...a kid who blinded by some chemicals, and that he is a lawyer

if i am missing out on something cool, please inform me. because i really wanted to like the show.

Well...his other senses were enhanced..to a superhuman degree which allows him to move through the world even while he is blind....in the movie they had more money for the effect...but later......spoilers........he is injured and on a coach and tells the woman helping him that the bad guys are in the building...he can hear them 3 floors down going door to door and can smell one guys cologn.......

it can be interesting...but what really sells the show is the acting and the writing.....there is a speech by D' nofrio as the King Pin which was really good...as he describes what he has done and what he is planning on doing.....

the assistant to King pin is really good...

the acting is top notch....my only complaint, again is the lighting...hard to see some of the fighting....

but hey......Daredevil is a particular taste.....

It does show that you could actually do a Punisher show on Netflix and do it right...

daredevil

just what i saw in the first 20 minutes...a kid who blinded by some chemicals, and that he is a lawyer

if i am missing out on something cool, please inform me. because i really wanted to like the show.
because of that chemical radiation bathing his body he has super enhanced,touch,taste,smell and hearing.....and he has a radar sense similar to "echolocation" like bats use only much more accurate.... and he has enhanced balance and agility.....wait until he gets his Billy Clubs....

daredevil

because of that chemical radiation bathing his body he has super enhanced,touch,taste,smell and hearing.....and he has a radar sense similar to "echolocation" like bats use only much more accurate.... and he has enhanced balance and agility.....wait until he gets his Billy Clubs....

ok, later tonight i will watch the full episode. thank you

thumbsup.gif

Hey, if you don't like it you don't like it.....we all like different shows...I couldn't stand the X-files, but some people still love it......

Hey, if you don't like it you don't like it.....we all like different shows...I couldn't stand the X-files, but some people still love it......

Didn't like the X-Files! :ack-1:

:lol:

Wow....watched a few more episodes...........this might be the first Super hero show to actually win writing awards..........like the Sopranos...but with Daredevil taking on tony soprano......

And....there is a religious element and they aren't making fun of it......so at this point they aren't taking the easy way of offending religious people.........a nice change........

you couldn't stand the x files? you must have been the one person on the planet.................they are still looking for....

:D

It

you couldn't stand the x files? you must have been the one person on the planet.................they are still looking for....

:D

There's actually going to be a new, short season of the X-Files coming. Only 6 episodes or something, but original cast.

Forum List

Back