Daniel Craig Says He Plans to Spend All His 007 Money Before He Dies and Leave Nothing to His Kids

If his fortune does not end up in hands of those who are in the need of such a blessing, that will only officially make him exactly the way that he comes across in the given write up, a complete and total schmuck.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

If I was rich when my kids graduated I'd pay for them to go to college for something real (interpretative under water lesbian pottery does not count) and if they graduate without failing more than 2 courses the entire time and have a small job to earn their own gas/fun money while in college, I'd buy them a modest starter home and a brand new car, give them 5,000 and say "that's it. I set you up now you need to take care of yourself. Call me if you ever need advice or have a question but don't ever ask me for money because you aren't getting any".

If they stand on their own 2 feet and do well in their life and never treat me poorly for not giving them more, I'd probably leave them some money in my will, but I'd never tell them I did.

Forum List

Back