"Dangerous Donald"??? I love it! That's right Hil....he is dangerous!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Liberals can't help but make Trump even more appealing!! Crooked Hillary is trying to nickname him "Dangerous Donald". The risky one. As opposed to her.....the reliably CROOKED one.

Dangerous???

Thats right Hil.....he is dangerous!!!!

By November he's gonna win a land slide.

Hillary is the Titanic and Bernie was her iceberg. Damage is done. She's gonna sink.

When she debates Trump on TV......that's the moment when the Titanic broke in half and the sink became rapid.

God damn this is gonna be fun to watch.

By November he's gonna win a land slide.

Hillary is the Titanic and Bernie was her iceberg. Damage is done. She's gonna sink.

When she debates Trump on TV......that's the moment when the Titanic broke in half and the sink became rapid.

God damn this is gonna be fun to watch.

Neither of the feckless clowns we're going to wind up with to chose from ... again ... will end up doing jack to alter the trajectory this society is on, because that's exactly what the system is designed to do. The purpose is to provide the masses a spectacle and the illusion that the unsubstantial people have some representation in their own governance. Meanwhile, the societal wealth extraction goes on unabated.

Donny Danger....love it.....and Hillary can be called Hillarious.

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

images.jpeg

Wankeedoodles went to polls,
Nimrod, Clem and Goober, ♫
Stuck a Fuhrer into power
♪ Who talks like Schicklgruber.

Apologies to Firesign Theatre

Donny Danger....love it.....and Hillary can be called Hillarious.

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

View attachment 75720
That was my first thought. The one thing that will drive a woman to a man is to say he's dangerous.

As usual, the only defense for Trump is Clinton bashing. Reality is leading officials at the Pentagon and CIA has agreed with Clinton that Trump is dangerous, will cause military officers to refuse his orders, can not be trusted with control of the nation's nuclear weapons, can not be trusted with sensitive secret information and if elected cause a mass resignation of CIA agents and officials. That is the reality that causes Trump defenders to deflect away from Trump and addressing why he is a danger.

Liberals can't help but make Trump even more appealing!! Crooked Hillary is trying to nickname him "Dangerous Donald". The risky one. As opposed to her.....the reliably CROOKED one.

Dangerous???

The Orange Boy is dangerous in his own mind.

Hey....that Top Gun video....you were in the Navy in those days. Was it cowboy pilots like Maverick that drove you to lesbianism....when they turned you down haha?? You could've been Iike the hot blonde chick in the movie who landed Mav....except for the hot part.

Dangerous???

The Orange Boy is dangerous in his own mind.

Hey....that Top Gun video....you were in the Navy in those days. Was it cowboy pilots like Maverick that drove you to lesbianism....when they turned you down haha?? You could've been Iike the hot blonde chick in the movie who landed Mav....except for the hot part.

Terrific in depth analysis, kudos.

I like that Donny Danger name! :lol:

I've always thought his mouth makes him dangerous, long before this airplane crash and have noted on several occasions that The Don, has Foot in Mouth Disease.

How many Republican leaders have call Trump dangerous to national security in the last few months?

I've always thought his mouth makes him dangerous, long before this airplane crash and have noted on several occasions that The Don, has Foot in Mouth Disease.

I do too. And it wasn't Hillarys.

Give credit where it's due. Our very own tigerred59 termed him "Donny Danger" and it's fantastic.

It is an interesting name --- in the "Carlos" sense.

giphy.gif

It is an interesting name --- in the "Carlos" sense.

giphy.gif

Awesome gif!!

God damn....this is the most entertaining election of all time. 2020 is gonna be a bore.

Forum List

Back