dang, Fani Willis hit with 22 charges

Public service.

Click this link to see the articles of impeachment against DA Fani Willis (and click the “current version” button therein):

Worth the read.

A handy copy of what is said in the OP video link.

Public service.

Click this link to see the articles of impeachment against DA Fani Willis (and click the “current version” button therein):

Worth the read.

A handy copy of what is said in the OP video link.
Saw it. Thanks for posting it. I am not from Georgia. I it normal for the State to try to impeach local county elected officials, like District attorneys, or Sheriffs, dog catchers, school board members, etc? Or is this just an election year thing?

If they aren't empowered to appoint, it is surprising, they can impeach.

She didn't think the lawfare sword had two edges. Either that or she thought that her blackness would protect her.

Democrats are in the stage of degeneracy where they are eating their own as the power vacuums get larger and the sociopaths smell blood in the pool. Their Useful Idiots here aren't bright, and have been self-destructing lately, especially by their enthusiastic defense and support of brutal rapes and hiding behind children after committing sick atrocities by their Heroes in Gaza.

Trump enemies keep ruining the lives of black district attorneys by coercing them into doing dirty deeds for them in the courts.

This one backfired on them in the worst way.

Saw it. Thanks for posting it. I am not from Georgia. I it normal for the State to try to impeach local county elected officials, like District attorneys, or Sheriffs, dog catchers, school board members, etc? Or is this just an election year thing?

If they aren't empowered to appoint, it is surprising, they can impeach.
Not positive. But believe most states make provisions for impeachment of state officials (including DA’s) but it’s just a guess. I also guess though that this one might be warranted; but it wouldn’t be happening if it was not an election year and if the liberals had not politicized criminal prosecution against Trump.

It’s lawfare. And it invites some shots being fired in reply.

Last edited:
Not positive. But believe most states make provisions for impeachment of state officials (including DA’s) but it’s just a guess. I also guess though that this one might be warranted; but it wouldn’t be happening if it was not an election year and if the liberals had not politicized criminal prosecution against Trump.

It’s lawfare. And it invites some shots being fired in reply.
Yep. Lawfare is a good choice of description. I take a pretty light view of these things, and have the abiding faith, most of the time, the system works, in the end, especially when things get before juries and 12 different people (agreed by plaintiffs/prosecutors and defense counsels during selection) are put in the position to have to weigh the evidence and are briefed on what the various laws actual say, versus what the casual observer thinks they are in general. It is slow, and often cumbersome at many times, but it works, just like most of us learned from grade school on.

In this case, it isn't even financially over burdensome for the defense, as the defendant is very experienced, and knowledgeable of the process. This is the same way I look at the Trump trials.

Yep. Lawfare is a good choice of description. I take a pretty light view of these things, and have the abiding faith, most of the time, the system works, in the end, especially when things get before juries and 12 different people (agreed by plaintiffs/prosecutors and defense counsels during selection) are put in the position to have to weigh the evidence and are briefed on what the various laws actual say, versus what the casual observer thinks they are in general. It is slow, and often cumbersome at many times, but it works, just like most of us learned from grade school on.

In this case, it isn't even financially over burdensome for the defense, as the defendant is very experienced, and knowledgeable of the process. This is the same way I look at the Trump trials.
I worked in the system for a long while.
it is a remarkable system and it mostly works. But, obviously, it doesn’t always work.

When the misuse and abuse powers of our court system becomes either systemic or even partially “normalized,” the entire thing can collapse.

Yes. Let’s look at the Trump civil case with crazy old E. Jean. NY passed a law to authorize a change in the statute of limitations. Why? Who the hell believed that allowing a newly-minted accusation of “sexual abuse” and “rape” from like 20 years in the past to be brought to court was a good idea. And notice that the law has since expired. Was it drafted just to go after Trump?

And crazy lady changed her story endlessly. The jury didn’t even accept her claim of “rape.” But because Trump denied her claim, that’s somehow considered “defamation?” Come on. That’s ridiculous.

But water under the bridge now — pending some appeals.

She didn't think the lawfare sword had two edges. Either that or she thought that her blackness would protect her.
Or, in the world of normal people who aren't racist freaks...

She has successfully prosecuted several RICO cases and has had a very successful career.

Yes. Let’s look at the Trump civil case with crazy old E. Jean. NY passed a law to authorize a change in the statute of limitations. Why? Who the hell believed that allowing a newly-minted accusation of “sexual abuse” and “rape” from like 20 years in the past to be brought to court was a good idea. And notice that the law has since expired. Was it drafted just to go after Trump?
Hundreds of lawsuits were filed against the Catholic Church, for the action of their priests on little children.
Children who still suffered the trauma of sexual abuse, but who could never get their day in court because they didn't speak out at the time. Or nobody listened to them when they did.

The church thought they got away with it, when the statute of limitations ran out. And if not for the law giving victims a second chance to come forward,

Forum List

Back