*** damn

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.

Aren't you the one demanding everyone comply?

C'mon, little Borg lover. Submit!

I am at the airport and every 10 minutes they are threatening everybody over the coms saying we might get prosecuted and sent to jail or receive fines for not wearing masks. This feels crazy.
B5F76504-CDAA-409C-B1C5-16E323EA7AEE.jpeg

If you voted for a Democrat for any office at any time in your life then it's what you deserve - what wanted. Suck it up.

If you never voted for a Democrat please ignore the above.

But remember, "never" means NEVER.

I have never voted for a Democrat and I doubt I ever will.

Aren't you the one demanding everyone comply?

This is why you shouldn't operate on preconceived notions. I argue with lefties as often as I do right wingers. You're all so polarized that you can only see in black and white.

I'm just responding to this based on things I've seen you post. Seems if you want to be a Borg you have take the bad with the good.

The fact that there is far more bad than good is going to be a problem for you.

I'm just responding to this based on things I've seen you post.

Yeah, that's called operating on your preconceived notions. If you'd shut up and listen more often you might notice that we actually agree on a number of important issues.

DON'T DO IT! Don't be a "Mask-hole" or a "Covid-iot"

oh wtf - too fucking bad.

if women can give birth while wearing a mask - you can grow a pair & do the right thing.

Forum List

Back