damn, they let anyone in here........

Vaard

Nov 1, 2011
lots of names i recognize here.....

maybe i can class up the joint........

:eusa_whistle:

and just in case anyone is looking from other sites....

no one directed me here.....

just did a search on "political message boards" and got this and a couple others.........

Last edited:
Welcome, If you recognize my name from another board it is likely an imposter of the great and powerful uscitizen.

You welcome your own sock?
I thought you were into self-pleasuring yourself in other ways. Fruits, veggies, garden tools, etc.
In any event, this fucker is nearly as dumb and you and RDean are combined.
I need to Google his dumb ass and see where his "roots" are.
Probably some anti-American/flag-burning/spit on soldiers social gathering site.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, Vaard. Hope you like it here. :)

thank you :)

i think i will like it here.....

already have my own bitch boy named warrior102......

he's already shined my balls with his tongue, altho i doubt he got them that clean considering where is tongue has been most of the time......

Last edited:
Welcome, If you recognize my name from another board it is likely an imposter of the great and powerful uscitizen.

"uscitizen" or "citizen"?

if you are the "citizen" i once knew, that would blow my mind........

lots of names i recognize here.....

maybe i can class up the joint........

:eusa_whistle:

and just in case anyone is looking from other sites....

no one directed me here.....

just did a search on "political message boards" and got this and a couple others.........

Welcome to Narcissists Anonymous! Looks like you'll fit right in......... :eusa_whistle:
After 10,00 posts you'll receive your very own reflective monitor!!

aw shit. the IQ and property value dropped a point or two.

38974a78-ab9b-4dc3-85ac-c211af3ca9e3.jpg

"uscitizen" or "citizen"?

if you are the "citizen" i once knew, that would blow my mind........

He was here for awhile...Suffice to say that his reputation and penchant for douchebaggery accompanied him.

Vaard! My MAN! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

We knew each other well at the StinkHole named after that asshole conservative talk show host whose actual name I will not mention but it starts with H and ends with Y and fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I was under another name there which I have divulged to you privately and which thou shalt not repeat publically, if you please.

In any event, there is LOTS of work to do here - I don't even know where to begin. You'll see.

Welcome!

George Costanza

We knew each other well at the StinkHole named after that asshole conservative talk show host whose actual name I will not mention but it starts with H and ends with Y and fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I was under another name there which I have divulged to you privately and which thou shalt not repeat publically, if you please.

In any event, there is LOTS of work to do here - I don't even know where to begin. You'll see.

Welcome!

George Costanza
Shoot, that does your cred no help what so ever.

Welcome!

George Costanza
Shoot, that does your cred no help what so ever.

Which? Badmouthing the talk show host, intimating that there is lots of work to do here or fessing up that I once lived under another name at another board?

Oh, wait a minute . . . . . You obviously have me confused with someone who might give a shit about your opinion on the subject. Please carry on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back