damn, they let anyone in here........

Welcome, If you recognize my name from another board it is likely an imposter of the great and powerful uscitizen.

"uscitizen" or "citizen"?

if you are the "citizen" i once knew, that would blow my mind........

He was here for awhile...Suffice to say that his reputation and penchant for douchebaggery accompanied him.

bah, cit was alot of fun......

sure he was a douchebag most of the time, but he was a fun douchebag........

Vaard! My MAN! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

We knew each other well at the StinkHole named after that asshole conservative talk show host whose actual name I will not mention but it starts with H and ends with Y and fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I was under another name there which I have divulged to you privately and which thou shalt not repeat publically, if you please.

In any event, there is LOTS of work to do here - I don't even know where to begin. You'll see.

Welcome!

George Costanza

selling georges real identity to the highest bidder......

pm me with your offers......

aw shit. the IQ and property value dropped a point or two.

38974a78-ab9b-4dc3-85ac-c211af3ca9e3.jpg

maybe.....

but the fun has doubled!

Vaard! My MAN! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

We knew each other well at the StinkHole named after that asshole conservative talk show host whose actual name I will not mention but it starts with H and ends with Y and fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I was under another name there which I have divulged to you privately and which thou shalt not repeat publically, if you please.

In any event, there is LOTS of work to do here - I don't even know where to begin. You'll see.

Welcome!

George Costanza
Shoot, that does your cred no help what so ever.

Which? Badmouthing the talk show host, intimating that there is lots of work to do here or fessing up that I once lived under another name at another board?

Oh, wait a minute . . . . . You obviously have me confused with someone who might give a shit about your opinion on the subject. Please carry on.
Shit, I abandoned that site a while back because I was sick of the phony baloney philosophy that liberals needed kid glove treatment to prove we conservatives were "better" than them.

Shit, I abandoned that site a while back because I was sick of the phony baloney philosophy that liberals needed kid glove treatment to prove we conservatives were "better" than them.

Let me get this straight - you think that conservatives are "better" than liberals?

As I recall, accusing members of the opposite party of being "elites" and "elitists" has long been a tactic of Right. I guess you were wrong. I now see that it is the Right that is better than anyone else.

I just didn't know . . .

At least we agree on one thing: that other site is no longer viable.

Let me get this straight - you think that conservatives are "better" than liberals?

As I recall, accusing members of the opposite party of being "elites" and "elitists" has long been a tactic of Right. I guess you were wrong. I now see that it is the Right that is better than anyone else.

I just didn't know . . .

At least we agree on one thing: that other site is no longer viable.
Talk to SH on that policy. I didn't make it up.

lots of names i recognize here.....

maybe i can class up the joint........

:eusa_whistle:

and just in case anyone is looking from other sites....

no one directed me here.....

just did a search on "political message boards" and got this and a couple others.........

Welcome Vaard.

Don't let the riff-raff get your goat. I kind of view this place as the difference between a gentleman club and the wild west. One has rules and one - well - doesn't.

One rule that was explained to me when I got here was don't instigate a board war, leave what happened there - ah - there and keep what happens here - ah - here and no one will give a shit. Over time it's just become a habit not to even mention my other persona (well same persona, different place if you want to be technical). :)

Again, welcome.

WW

>>>>

Last edited:

and just in case anyone is looking from other sites....

no one directed me here.....

just did a search on "political message boards" and got this and a couple others.........

Welcome Vaard.

Don't let the riff-raff get your goat. I kind of view this place as the difference between a gentleman club and the wild west. One has rules and one - well - doesn't.

One rule that was explained to me when I got here was don't instigate a board war, leave what happened there - ah - there and keep what happens here - ah - here and no one will give a shit. Over time it's just become a habit not to even mention my other persona (well same persona, different place if you want to be technical). :)

Again, welcome.

WW

>>>>

its all good... i hold no animostity.. i earned my timeout, i accept it....... i have no interest in any internet drama..... i only added that last part after i saw all the names here and didnt want it thought that people are being directed here or anything.. . not me at least....

i find the... lets say.... street fighting rules over the queensbury rules.... refreshing and fun for now...... but a more civilized discussion is appreciated as well... might even find i have a better... balance?.... a ying to the yang..... from discovering this site.......

but yeah, like vegas, what happens at a place stays at the place......

and the riff raff is fun.. already got me a bitchboy.... a nice little poppet.....

see you in the pits.......

Well, we're not allowed to continue former feuds. That's a bannable offense here. Yes we have one or two.

BUT as for Civilized Discussion (patent pending) oh nope. wrong place for that. We have a nice ceement pond put in where the crater was left around "Civilized Discussion" (Patent Pending) here.

Strange thing though. We're not too disappointed. The parties with the critters are bitchin'. Ellie Mae's hot too. Granny's nerve medicine will keep you right and keep your fingers away from Jethro's mouth.

Well, we're not allowed to continue former feuds. That's a bannable offense here. Yes we have one or two.

i have never had a feud... this is an anonymous message board....... only ones interested in feuds are those who never grew out of high school drama bullshit.......

one would have to have a barren life to let anything on here bother them.......

i have never had a feud... this is an anonymous message board....... only ones interested in feuds are those who never grew out of high school drama bullshit.......

one would have to have a barren life to let anything on here bother them.......

:lol:

:)

peace...

:lol: Yeah, then again, maybe NOT!

already have my own bitch boy named warrior102......

he's already shined my balls with his tongue, altho i doubt he got them that clean considering where is tongue has been most of the time......

Classy! :doubt:

he's already shined my balls with his tongue, altho i doubt he got them that clean considering where is tongue has been most of the time......

You haven't met Vaard?... :lol:

He is only here until he Service his way back to the other place.

True Story. :thup:

Sounds like he's Describing what he's going to be doing to the "King". :lol:

peace...

peace...

huh? i wasnt banned..... on a timeout......

no service needed to return.......

peace...

huh? i wasnt banned..... on a timeout......

no service needed to return.......

It's always a "Ban"... Did I say PermaBan?... :eusa_eh:

You ain't Noose or Bodey... :lol:

And if you get back before your Time...

Well...

peace...

Forum List

Back