Damascus residents enjoy fireworks, thank Trump

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Residents of Damascus mocked Phrump´s missile attack as fireworks that light up the capital´s sky.
According to news, only 7 out of 110 missiles fired by the US, the UK and France hit their targets and did only material damage.

vic1hss3z.jpg

vic2dkscf.jpg

vic36eso5.jpg

"The General Command of the Army and Armed Forces stressed Saturday that most of the missiles fired by the US, Britain and France tripartite aggression on Syrian targets in Damascus and outside it were shot down.

The General Command announced that a tripartite aggression was carried out at 03:55 a.m. (at local time) by the US, Britain and France through firing 110 missiles towards Syrian targets in Damascus and outside it.

It added that the Syrian Air Defense systems confronted, with high competence, the missiles of the aggression and shot down most of them, meanwhile, some of the missiles hit one of the buildings of the Research Center in Barzzeh in Damascus, which includes an educational center and scientific laboratories, asserting that the damages were limited to material ones."

4-14-660x430.jpg

3-25-660x430.jpg

2-27-660x430.jpg

9-8-660x430.jpg

7-8.jpg

"The US, Britain and France have missed the fact that Damascus is a city that never sleeps and their missiles will not frighten the Syrian people or undermine their steadfastness.

In the early morning, Damascus residents woke up to the sounds of loud explosions of Washington missiles that lit up the sky with heavy smoke. The residents ran to the windows of their houses and started filming the missiles blowing up the capital’s sky with their mobile phones.

Syrian people took to the streets just one hour after the attack to stress once again that this aggression will not undermine their steadfastness or confidence in the Syrian army and leadership."

Damascus residents: Washington missiles sounded like fireworks that light up the capital’s sky - Muraselon
Army General Command:US, British and French aggression with 110 missiles on Syrian targets, air defense downs most of them - Muraselon

As usual, the claims of such great numbers of destroyed incoming missiles is highly is highly exaggerated. They keep hinting that the SA-300, and 400 missile systems might have been used. Not a single one was used. It was all done by the older SA-200 systems and other 50s vintage systems. On each missile targeted, they fire two SAs. Most of the time, they miss with both. Sometimes, they get a hit. By estimate, they did get lucky on 13 incoming missiles. There were enough incoming missiles that the SA systems were overwhelmed. Even the SA-300, 400 and 500 would have been overwhelmed. That is the problem with SA systems. The Enemy can easily fire more than you can handle. Sure, you can track them but you can only fire on X number and only hit X number. It ain't rocket science. Actually, yes it is.

Residents of Damascus mocked Phrump´s missile attack as fireworks that light up the capital´s sky.
According to news, only 7 out of 110 missiles fired by the US, the UK and France hit their targets and did only material damage.

vic1hss3z.jpg

vic2dkscf.jpg

vic36eso5.jpg

"The General Command of the Army and Armed Forces stressed Saturday that most of the missiles fired by the US, Britain and France tripartite aggression on Syrian targets in Damascus and outside it were shot down.

The General Command announced that a tripartite aggression was carried out at 03:55 a.m. (at local time) by the US, Britain and France through firing 110 missiles towards Syrian targets in Damascus and outside it.

It added that the Syrian Air Defense systems confronted, with high competence, the missiles of the aggression and shot down most of them, meanwhile, some of the missiles hit one of the buildings of the Research Center in Barzzeh in Damascus, which includes an educational center and scientific laboratories, asserting that the damages were limited to material ones."

4-14-660x430.jpg

3-25-660x430.jpg

2-27-660x430.jpg

9-8-660x430.jpg

7-8.jpg

"The US, Britain and France have missed the fact that Damascus is a city that never sleeps and their missiles will not frighten the Syrian people or undermine their steadfastness.

In the early morning, Damascus residents woke up to the sounds of loud explosions of Washington missiles that lit up the sky with heavy smoke. The residents ran to the windows of their houses and started filming the missiles blowing up the capital’s sky with their mobile phones.

Syrian people took to the streets just one hour after the attack to stress once again that this aggression will not undermine their steadfastness or confidence in the Syrian army and leadership."

Damascus residents: Washington missiles sounded like fireworks that light up the capital’s sky - Muraselon
Army General Command:US, British and French aggression with 110 missiles on Syrian targets, air defense downs most of them - Muraselon

Was that lame video supposed to be cruise missiles being intercepted?

Laughable.

As usual, the claims of such great numbers of destroyed incoming missiles is highly is highly exaggerated. They keep hinting that the SA-300, and 400 missile systems might have been used. Not a single one was used. It was all done by the older SA-200 systems and other 50s vintage systems. On each missile targeted, they fire two SAs. Most of the time, they miss with both. Sometimes, they get a hit. By estimate, they did get lucky on 13 incoming missiles. There were enough incoming missiles that the SA systems were overwhelmed. Even the SA-300, 400 and 500 would have been overwhelmed. That is the problem with SA systems. The Enemy can easily fire more than you can handle. Sure, you can track them but you can only fire on X number and only hit X number. It ain't rocket science. Actually, yes it is.
There are no claims S-300 or up were used. Also, the Russians said, they didn´t act as no missiles entered their zone of responsibility for air defense. Many old systems were used, S-125, S-200, Buk, Kub. But I believe that also the point air defense Pantsir systems were used. Syria owns many Pantsir systems. Also, at least one missile was jammed. Another Phrump aggression, another failure. When will he learn that Assad is invincible?

Baathists laugh and sing over the dead bodies hundreds
of thousands of dead-----including children----over half
a million so far. Baathist Saddam laughed lots too

There are no claims S-300 or up were used. Also, the Russians said, they didn´t act as no missiles entered their zone of responsibility for air defense. Many old systems were used, S-125, S-200, Buk, Kub. But I believe that also the point air defense Pantsir systems were used. Syria owns many Pantsir systems. Also, at least one missile was jammed. Another Phrump aggression, another failure. When will he learn that Assad is invincible?

They didn't do so good. This was shot on a cell phone inside of Damascus.

Here is something from Foxnews.

There is a lot more coming out. But it appears that most of the targets aimed at were hit. It's been estimated that only 13 missiles total didn't make it to their targets for various reasons. Sounds about right. They were very selective on their targets. It's too early for the body counts to come out but I am sure that Syria and Russia will lie out their asses on that as well.

Invincible?

They didn't do so good. This was shot on a cell phone inside of Damascus.

Here is something from Foxnews.

There is a lot more coming out. But it appears that most of the targets aimed at were hit. It's been estimated that only 13 missiles total didn't make it to their targets for various reasons. Sounds about right. They were very selective on their targets. It's too early for the body counts to come out but I am sure that Syria and Russia will lie out their asses on that as well.

Invincible?

Your first video shows air defense activity, interception of missiles. The second is from 2017, Trump´s last attack. I remember FOX claimed the base was destroyed but nothing like that happened, although less missiles were fired and more hit their targets than this time. There were some casualties but the base remained operational.

Did you want them to hit, and if so why?
WTF? I strongly oppose any aggression against Syria.

Sounds like you're attacking Trump for not being effective in this aggression.

If that is not your intent, than what is your intent?
I laugh at this paper tiger. He just turned into a clown with his missiles.

Syria shot down Tomahawk missiles...........

he...he.....ha..........ha..............he.........he......haw.........haw........

hehawhehawhehaw

:abgg2q.jpg:

Which is exactly what you want to do, if your goal is to make sure that next time he tries harder to be effective.

YOu are scoring partisan points, but in a way that is increasing pressure for war.

Which is exactly what you want to do, if your goal is to make sure that next time he tries harder to be effective.

YOu are scoring partisan points, but in a way that is increasing pressure for war.
So Trump gets briefed on my posts every morning? And no, Trump just played his bad cards and lost. There won´t be another attack, even if Putin mocks him day and night.

So Trump gets briefed on my posts every morning? And no, Trump just played his bad cards and lost. There won´t be another attack, even if Putin mocks him day and night.

Trump gets the message from the talking points, and often reacts to the pressure.

We've seen that.

Your pressure for more and more effective war, is likely to be heard, and acted on.

Have you considered that if you libs gave positive reinforcement to peace, with this President, that you could have peace?

Remember who you libs used to be for that? Not that long ago?

Trump gets the message from the talking points, and often reacts to the pressure.

We've seen that.

Your pressure for more and more effective war, is likely to be heard, and acted on.

Have you considered that if you libs gave positive reinforcement to peace, with this President, that you could have peace?

You mean Trump is a sick madman who could start WWIII in response to being insulted, even by an anonymous poster on a privately owned message board?
Then Trump is right, the system is rigged.
I am not a lib, by the way, or con, or even American.

We've seen that.

You mean Trump is a sick madman who could start WWIII in response to being insulted, even by an anonymous poster on a privately owned message board?
Then Trump is right, the system is rigged.
I am not a lib, by the way, or con, or even American.

That bit, where you "restate" what I said, and then attack me based on it?

Yeah don't waste my time. I am not going to take responsibility for shit you make up.

Thanks for your honesty in admitting that you are not really an American. So many libs/lefties are not, but insist that they are as Patriotic as the next American, despite obviously hating America and everything it stands for.

My point stands, since you didn't address it.

We've seen that.

Forum List

Back