Dallas just got robbed of a possible playoff victory

Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

Officiating in the NFL has gone to shit.
Hope it makes up for the call that screwed Detroit.

Dallas should have been sitting at home this week anyway. Fuck 'em.

"America's Team" my happy ass. I didn't vote for them...

JBuinAQ.gif

Kinky Friedman Says Jerry Jones and Chris Christie Are Gay

Oh my. Oh dear. That's enough to gag a maggot.

Last edited:
Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

You know that the rule says he has to keep control of the ball thruout contact to the ground, right? Did he do so?
The TV ref said it doesn't matter how many steps he took...so he could catch the pass on the 5'yard line, run to the 45, fall down, drop the ball and it's an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

The refs giveth, and the refs taketh away.....karma for the interference last week.

Unless someone thinks that stumbling forward out of control and falling on your face qualifies as a "football move", that wasn't a catch. Ridiculous that it's even being debated. Bitch about the rule all you want, but the call was correct, unlike the gift the refs gave Dallas the week before.

The better team won, move on to next week. I doubt Detroit would have beaten the Packers this week either, so all is right with the world.

How many of the crybabies with today's call stood up and admitted that the Cowboys/The officials hosed Detroit in their previous game?

The only people that argue that the call last week against the Lions was legit and this call was BS live in the Lone Star State and remember the Alamo

How many of the crybabies with today's call stood up and admitted that the Cowboys/The officials hosed Detroit in their previous game?
I didn't see last week's game & know nothing of the call.

I am not a Dallas fan BUT I find the irrational hatred of the team on display in this thread even more ridiculous than today's call.

That call saved us from another shot of Chris Christie dry humping Jerry Jones' leg

The ref should have been strung up by his thumbs for this crappy call.

He was stretching out, trying to get the football into the end zone, and he did. And..........I personally think it should have been ruled a TD, because the defender didn't touch him as he rolled into the end zone.

I'm wondering what play you were watching.
Thats the logic of Sailor.He only sees what he WANTS to see.lol.

I just saw the replays last night and sorry,this OP is clueless and doesnt know what he is talking about as do all the sports announcers questioning the call.This poster i know is a chiefs fan,that is his favorite team I know.

But the cowboys are obviously his favorite team in the NFC cause for one thing,where was he LAST week complaining about that bullshit non call that went against the Lions when those chickenshit refs picked up that flag that was obviously pass intereference?

he didnt say one single word about that bullshit call that favored the cowboys.:rolleyes-41:

that NON call that went against the lions and that bs tuck rule they invented that went against the raiders were much worse calls then this one was.:rolleyes-41: In fact the refs got THIS call right. the ball clearly hit the ground briefly by a few inches BEFORE he reached out for the goal line with it.:cuckoo:

the refs made the RIGHT call.enough of this whining by everybody that it was the wrong call, it was not.

Had this been the packers i would be saying the same thing.I would be mad at the packer reciever because he clearly did not have control of the ball like you are suppose to.:cuckoo: this OP is pointless.

I am not a Dallas fan BUT I find the irrational hatred of the team on display in this thread even more ridiculous than today's call.

Even though until recently a family member worked for about 9 years in the front office for the Dallas Cowboys, I too have never been a fan of the Cowboys - I'm usually pretty happy when the Patriots and 49ers win but really-really happy when my homies the Seattle Seahawks win but-----but even if that call had gone against the Seahawks I would've agreed with Joe Buck's analysis: “Common sense tells you that was a catch but by the letter of the letter of the law and the rule book he didn’t control it going to the ground.”
Rules is rules, regardless how ugly/ridiculous - the letter of the rule was followed.

Bring on the Pack. Hopefully Aaron Rodgers will be at the top of his game - the win is always sweeter when the other team plays the best they can be.

You do know that Jerry is looking to move da Cowboys????

The best reason for being happy about a Cowboy loss is, we won't be subjected to another display of Governor Jiggles getting snubbed by high fivin' Jerry.

Even though until recently a family member worked for about 9 years in the front office for the Dallas Cowboys, I too have never been a fan of the Cowboys - I'm usually pretty happy when the Patriots and 49ers win but really-really happy when my homies the Seattle Seahawks win but-----but even if that call had gone against the Seahawks I would've agreed with Joe Buck's analysis: “Common sense tells you that was a catch but by the letter of the letter of the law and the rule book he didn’t control it going to the ground.”
Rules is rules, regardless how ugly/ridiculous - the letter of the rule was followed.

Bring on the Pack. Hopefully Aaron Rodgers will be at the top of his game - the win is always sweeter when the other team plays the best they can be.
it was so obvious it was not a catch from the replays.lol anyone who thinks otherwise like the OP is in denial.lol He clearly did not have control of it as was evidenced when it hit the ground briefly.the OP sure doesnt understand the rules of football.:rolleyes-41:

this never should have even been debated at all. i been hearing from nutcases in ESPN and others say its a bad rule.bullshit to that.This is the pros.if the ball touches the ground and he is not in control of it as he wasnt,then it should NEVER be called a catch.It was the right call.thats the rules of football.this should never have even been considered open for debate.period.

Forum List

Back