Dallas just got robbed of a possible playoff victory

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

Officiating in the NFL has gone to shit.

FUCK DALLAS!!!!! Fuck Jerry Jones!!!!! Thank you, Green Bay!!!!!

o-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-CHEERLEADER-570.jpg

Oh, and FUCK TEXASS!!!!!

Last edited:
We got away with a call last week but not this week.

Yeah, it was a tough call.

I agree. Suppose you catch a pass, take 7 steps, fall and the ball comes loose when you contact the ground? The dick says its not the number of steps? Horse shit.

Anyway Cowboys got a call last week..lose one this week...so it goes.

Typical idiot felon...doesn't realize there are rules we all have to play by.

How can any Dallas fan be disappointed? Romo is your QB...he is known for 1 and out IF Dallas makes the post season. He is a choker.

Read the rules. It was an incomplete pass. Quit whining.
No it wasn't. He made a football move when he took 3 steps. Every commentator on the panel agrees. Only the moron trying to excuse the call differs. It was a bad call.

No, you are not correct. They just explained in detail on TV why it was an incomplete pass. Get your facts correct.

No it wasn't. He made a football move when he took 3 steps. Every commentator on the panel agrees. Only the moron trying to excuse the call differs. It was a bad call.
No, the commentators didn't agree. The post-game explanation was perfect. Dallas sucks, rules ensure a fair game. We know you don't play by the rules...but that doesn't change how the rest of America behaves.

How can any Dallas fan be disappointed? Romo is your QB...he is known for 1 and out IF Dallas makes the post season. He is a choker.
I am not a Dallas fan, idiot. I am a fan of the game & dumb calls are dumb calls no matter who they favor or punish.

Did not see the game but I am so happy they lost because of two reasons.
1.I freaking hate the cowgirls with a passion.get so tired of them being on tv all the time especially every freaking thanksgiving.The Lions are as well but they aren't Americas team so I don't hate them like I do the cowboys.
2.They should not have been there,the Lions got robbed last week because of that bullshit call so justice was served that they lost.

I am not a Dallas fan, idiot. I am a fan of the game & dumb calls are dumb calls no matter who they favor or punish.
But it wasn't a dumb call..It conformed to the rules of the NFL...PERIOD.

Should have been first & goal from the one. Instead a flag is thrown & after review the call is that it was an incomplete pass.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

He caught the ball. Took 3 steps. Stretched out the ball at the goal line. It bumbled around a bit after he hit the ground. He then regained control inside the endzone.

I have no problem with calling him down at the one but an incomplete pass? Utter bs. He took 3 steps AFTER catching the ball and the ground can not cause a fumble.

Agree and I was rooting for Green Bay.But he took TWO long strides with ball and then nosedived to the ground.

Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble?

I now look forward to the Broncos getting fucked by the Colts.
I wish that would happen but I don't see it.The colts are pretenders and don't belong there as everyone will find out tonight.they don't have a defense.now if they will,I'll be glad I am wrong but I don't see them winning in Denver.its like a snakepit for visiting teams especially in the playoffs when that crowd is really loud.

A TOTAL BULLSHIT CALL.

Agree and I was rooting for Green Bay.But he took TWO long strides with ball and then nosedived to the ground.

Whatever happened to the ground can't cause a fumble?

He didn't make a football move when he had the ball. There was no fumble.

No, the commentators didn't agree. The post-game explanation was perfect. Dallas sucks, rules ensure a fair game. We know you don't play by the rules...but that doesn't change how the rest of America behaves.
Yes they did. They also called into question the rule used to overturn the call on the field. A football move during possession is all that is required with control. Two steps with control is a football move. He took 3 steps. If two steps wasn't good enough then all the instant replays of catches near the sidelines wouldn't look for two feet down. On top of that he never lost control till he hit the ground AFTER TAKING THREE STEPS with full ball control.

Forum List

Back