Daily Kos: "How Quaint"

rtwngAvngr said:
No. You're being a bully and making crap arguments because you know how untenable your position is.

And you are doing...just that? You just take your meds, lay your head back and think happy thoughts. Dismissed.

Bullypulpit said:
And you are doing...just that? You just take your meds, lay your head back and think happy thoughts. Dismissed.

I'll pose the same question to you, stooge. Do you have any opinions on public trash removal? Are you a garbageman? thought not. It's mentally vacant to use the juvenile "you're not serving so shut up" argument. then she's starts her adhominem bullshit by making fun of a person's age. You're an idiot too.

GotZoom said:
Not cherry picking. Post * 86.

Murtha? Since I'm leaving work soon, I will keep it short and simple.

He should have kept his mouth shut until he knew the facts.

Even when trying to prove you aren't cherrypicking you cherry pick by highlighting one sentence in red trying to place more importance on it, when the whole post should be taken in context, not just one sentence put out there as if it is my defining moment on the subject.

Why should Murtha have kept his mouth shut?

Dr Grump said:
Even when trying to prove you aren't cherrypicking you cherry pick by highlighting one sentence in red trying to place more importance on it, when the whole post should be taken in context, not just one sentence put out there as if it is my defining moment on the subject.

Why should Murtha have kept his mouth shut?

Dense Dense Dense.

Just keep spinning and denying you said something..maybe it will go away.

Typical.

Why should he have kept his mouth shut?

Oh...I don't know..maybe because he didn't know all the facts? Didn't know what he was talking about?

Do you run around shooting your mouth off about things you don't know anything about or things you don't have all the facts for?

Oh....bad example.

Never mind.

No wonder you don't understand.

GotZoom said:
Dense Dense Dense.

Just keep spinning and denying you said something..maybe it will go away.

Typical.

Why should he have kept his mouth shut?

Oh...I don't know..maybe because he didn't know all the facts? Didn't know what he was talking about?

Do you run around shooting your mouth off about things you don't know anything about or things you don't have all the facts for?

Oh....bad example.

Never mind.

No wonder you don't understand.

That all you got? Insult after insult? Who is the stupid one? The one who cherrypicks overtly for all the world to see, or the one who tries to point out the folly of such idiocy? Carry on Zoomy....

jillian said:
CSM said:
May well be. But given how the right sees Clinton, even a draw couldn't possibly make you happy...particularly when Bush ran as the trustworthy "uniter". Didn't quite work out that way, though. :dunno:

Heh...I dont have to settle for anything...I couldn't care less what the polls say...the I dont think polls are valid (for the most part) because usually their sampleing base is somewhere around 1000 individuals, made during working hours and usually in urban areas. That means they get 1000 people who are probably libs/Dems to begin with (they are sure NOT to ask which party they affiliate with) and then try to make us believe that 1000 people are representative of 330 MILLION!

Bottom line, do I think BC is honest...obviously not. Do I think Bush is honest...yes I do. Do I agree with everything Bush and his administration do? Of course not. Does that mean I think evrything Bush does is wrong...nope.

Dr Grump said:
That all you got? Insult after insult? Who is the stupid one? The one who cherrypicks overtly for all the world to see, or the one who tries to point out the folly of such idiocy? Carry on Zoomy....

You must be running for office. Zoomy QUOTES you and you call it cherry picking. There is some idiocy going on alright but it isn't on GZ's side of the house.

CSM said:
You must be running for office. Zoomy QUOTES you and you call it cherry picking. There is some idiocy going on alright but it isn't on GZ's side of the house.

Thank you CSM. I knew he was incredibly transparent.

Grump - what do you mean is that all I got? Lets' see..I answer your question about Murtha but you choose to concentrate on the other statements in my response.

I thought you were a smart guy. But I guess I need to dumb-this-down even more.

Murtha should have kept his mouth shut until he knew the facts. He did not know the whole story but he choose to grandstand and use something that happened to bash our troops.

People in the public eye should keep in mind that what they say has a very wide impact over many, many people. NO ONE.....yes..no one...should make statements about issues if world-wide imprortance if they do not have all the verified facts in front of them.

If Murtha was in office during World War 2, I bet he would have condemned the bombing of Hiroshima by saying that the United States massacred thousands and thousands of innocent people.

CSM said:

Dunno about your world, but in my one, when somebody only partially quotes somebody it's called cherrypicking. What do you call it in you world?

GotZoom said:
Thank you CSM. I knew he was incredibly transparent.

Grump - what do you mean is that all I got? Lets' see..I answer your question about Murtha but you choose to concentrate on the other statements in my response.

Riiiighhhttt. Unlike you just concentrating on part of my statement and cherrypicking a response. I get ya....

GotZoom said:
Murtha should have kept his mouth shut until he knew the facts. He did not know the whole story but he choose to grandstand and use something that happened to bash our troops.

People in the public eye should keep in mind that what they say has a very wide impact over many, many people. NO ONE.....yes..no one...should make statements about issues if world-wide imprortance if they do not have all the verified facts in front of them.

If Murtha was in office during World War 2, I bet he would have condemned the bombing of Hiroshima by saying that the United States massacred thousands and thousands of innocent people.

Oh, I was just getting you to say what I thought you originally thought even though you tried to worm out of it by saying you never said anythign in the first place. You call me transparent, you don't even need to comment on something for me to know your thoughts on a subject. Thanks for playing....

Dr Grump said:
Dunno about your world, but in my one, when somebody only partially quotes somebody it's called cherrypicking. What do you call it in you world?

Everyone reading this knows you said it, then denied it after.

And just like your pal Murtha, you shot off your mouth off about something you didn't know a thing about. You claimed I made posts about your friend only to be proven that, once again, you were wrong.

Grump..just give it a rest.

Dr Grump said:
Riiiighhhttt. Unlike you just concentrating on part of my statement and cherrypicking a response. I get ya....

Oh, I was just getting you to say what I thought you originally thought even though you tried to worm out of it by saying you never said anythign in the first place.
You call me transparent, Thanks for playing....

That certainly is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Do you even read what you write?

I challenged you to find any post at all I made about Murtha. You couldn't. So there was no worming out of anything.

Dr Grump said:
you don't even need to comment on something for me to know your thoughts on a subject.

This statement alone tells the world exactly how sad you really are.

GotZoom said:
Everyone reading this knows you said it, then denied it after.

And just like your pal Murtha, you shot off your mouth off about something you didn't know a thing about. You claimed I made posts about your friend only to be proven that, once again, you were wrong.

Grump..just give it a rest.

I am not denying what I said. I am denying that was ALL I said in your cherrypicked quote. I added a qualifier called circumstantial evidence. It is there in black and white. You keep on ignoring that aspect of the post for some reason.

Zoomy, give it a rest...

GotZoom said:
That certainly is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Do you even read what you write?

I challenged you to find any post at all I made about Murtha. You couldn't. So there was no worming out of anything.

This statement alone tells the world exactly how sad you really are.

Do you even comprehend what I write? Once you made it clear that you said nothing about Murtha I accepted that. I said you ended up saying what I THOUGHT you said, not what you DID say. Comprehende? IOW, in PLAIN English, even though you claim (I never did do a search, but I'll beleive ya) you never said anything about Murtha, you ended up saying what I thought your beliefs were anyway. Why is that sad? It is transparent.

And if you really, honestly believe people should shut the fuck up until they know facts, what about the WMDs or lack thereof? Even the intelligence agencies got it wrong. Shouldn't have they shut the fuck up until they "found" all the evidence? Ditto the Bush admin?

Dr Grump said:
Do you even comprehend what I write? Once you made it clear that you said nothing about Murtha I accepted that. I said you ended up saying what I THOUGHT you said, not what you DID say. Comprehende? IOW, in PLAIN English, even though you claim (I never did do a search, but I'll beleive ya) you never said anything about Murtha, you ended up saying what I thought your beliefs were anyway. Why is that sad? It is transparent.

And if you really, honestly believe people should shut the fuck up until they know facts, what about the WMDs or lack thereof? Even the intelligence agencies got it wrong. Shouldn't have they shut the fuck up until they "found" all the evidence? Ditto the Bush admin?

:dance:

You, my sad friend, have been pwn3d.

I bet my co-worker $20.00 that (you were so predictable) you would take our last few exchanges and twist them around and bring up WMD's and President Bush.

My work here is done.

And no, you don't get a percentage.

(a little message from a friend of yours)

images

GotZoom said:
:dance:

You, my sad friend, have been pwn3d.

I bet my co-worker $20.00 that you would take our last few exchanges and twist them around and bring up WMD's and President Bush.

My work here is done.

And no, you don't get a percentage.

(a little message from a friend of yours)

images

I don't believe for one second you bet anybody anything. You just can't answer the question so ignore it.

And I bet another poster you'd end in ad hominem attacks and/or insults. As I said my learned (sic) amigo, you are transparent.

Adios...

Dr Grump said:
I don't believe for one second you bet anybody anything. You just can't answer the question so ignore it.

And I bet another poster you'd end in ad hominem attacks and/or insults. As I said my learned (sic) amigo, you are transparent.

Adios...

What question?

Dr Grump said:

They found the WMD's. Should we have waited for more attacks just to be safe?

rtwngAvngr said:
They found the WMD's. Should we have waited for more attacks just to be safe?

Ohhh....he means the question about WMDs and Bush.... I thought that was a retorical question.

Seems like your question is moot - they did/do exist.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27266554.shtml
http://www.timesherald.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16827398&BRD=1672&PAG=461&dept_id=33380&rfi=6
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=23065

I'm not going to keep cutting/pasting for you.

Here is a link that has proven to be very helpful:

www.google.com

Forum List

Back