"Daddy's Here!!!"

more like influencing the election by encouraging the hacking into the DNC & hillary's email's... & they did.
And who's fault was that?

who's fault is it that he has unsecured cell phone for all his nutty twitter wars & god knows what else that rooooskies AND china are listening in on 'eh?
Lol, after Hillary letting China have full access to her email account. You gonna go with that bullshit?

more like influencing the election by encouraging the hacking into the DNC & hillary's email's... & they did.

who's fault is it that he has unsecured cell phone for all his nutty twitter wars & god knows what else that rooooskies AND china are listening in on 'eh?
It's all good. He's in control, and you may keep crying.

why would i cry? he's a beaten man. tic tic....

hqdefault.jpg

Lol, after Hillary letting China have full access to her email account. You gonna go with that bullshit?

your boy had a meeting at mar a lago with the chinese right there enjoying some chocolate cake.

I know, Obama bragged about his unsecured phone and pen.

The Chinese were able to wipe out our entire spy network shortly thereafter

He will be your president till 2024. Hillary will be your choice in 2020, if you haven't heard.

your boy had a meeting at mar a lago with the chinese right there enjoying some chocolate cake.
That's what presidents do, meet with world leaders. I didn't hear you cry when Obama did it.

He will be your president till 2024. Hillary will be your choice in 2020, if you haven't heard.

doubting it. joe biden has a better chance than hillary. not thinking many (D)s want her back. & trump will resign well b4 his first term is over.

That's what presidents do, meet with world leaders. I didn't hear you cry when Obama did it.

i'm talking about when the lights went out.

doubting it. joe biden has a better chance than hillary. not thinking many (D)s want her back. & trump will resign well b4 his first term is over.
She is going to run, and you will tow the line and nominate her. She is reevaluting herself, they are calling it Hillary 4.0, lol you can't make this up. Get ready to vote for her, or become a deplorable overnight.

She is going to run, and you will tow the line and nominate her. She is reevaluting herself, they are calling it Hillary 4.0, lol you can't make this up. Get ready to vote for her, or become a deplorable overnight.

All good Democrats will bow to Sir Hillary, they always have in the past.

You mean like sending Putin a message to just wait till after the election, so he could kiss his ass better?

sure, sure. bet you didn't even know there was a 2nd part to that 'deplorable' speech she gave.....

All good Democrats will bow to Sir Hillary, they always have in the past.

<pffft> you think i am a (D)? lol............ silly you.........

Twitter is a public service.

So, apparently, were Hillary's not so secret servers.

You mean like sending Putin a message to just wait till after the election, so he could kiss his ass better?

That doesn't count, Democrats already know they kiss Putin's ass.

ho hum. nothing ever came of that. guess obama better get his act in gear & hop to all the shenanigans he has planned!

Forum List

Back