Dad gave daughter a gun....uses it to save herself and boyfriend from 2 violent home invaders....

Given they had a pellet gun they probably weren't planning to kill anyone. Just trying to scare them so they cooperate while they rob them. Hope they get caught and thrown in jail.

Pellet guns can kill too. And they were going to use the pellet gun to control the situation. Tie them up, rape the girl and then, if they were generous not kill them. This was the 2nd best outcome. First best would have been to shoot one of them, well bestest would have been to shoot both of them.

Or just take some valuables and go.

Did you see the woman? Odds are they rape her. The times when a home invader breaks in and doesn't engage in rape are countable on the fingers of one hand.

What stats are you using to make that claim?

None. I'm using common sense and the reports of home invasion robberies that I see. Whenever there is a cute woman involved, rape is the result.

None, that's what I thought. You should do some homework.

Being a thief does not make one a rapist.

Pellet guns can kill too. And they were going to use the pellet gun to control the situation. Tie them up, rape the girl and then, if they were generous not kill them. This was the 2nd best outcome. First best would have been to shoot one of them, well bestest would have been to shoot both of them.

Did you see the woman? Odds are they rape her. The times when a home invader breaks in and doesn't engage in rape are countable on the fingers of one hand.

None. I'm using common sense and the reports of home invasion robberies that I see. Whenever there is a cute woman involved, rape is the result.

You should exercise your brain. Skim the various crime reports, I rarely see one that doesn't include rape with home invasions. Your arguments are infantile and bear no semblance to reality.

You should exercise your brain. Skim the various crime reports, I rarely see one that doesn't include rape with home invasions. Your arguments are infantile and bear no semblance to reality.

Your claim is baseless unless you have some stats.

Years ago a convenience store in town was robbed....the clerk was raped...but didn't tell the police.....we knew because we knew her friends....

There was a new show called New York Med....or something like that....well, there was a couple on in the first show....home invasion....the guy was pistol whipped severely by the two animals.......he thought he had saved his girlfriend from sexual assault.....but didn't realize she had been assaulted in the bedroom........the interesting thing....they were later in a story about how they moved out of New York, because of the attack, and moved to a state where they could get a gun....having never before even considered getting one before.......

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Good for her. And yet so sad women have to defend these modern day pussies we call men.

Forum List

Back