Dad Catches Babysitter Molesting His Son And Beats The Hell Out Of Him

What would you do if you were the victim's dad and walked in on the scumbag molesting your son?

Wow, so the Dimocraps will be building a statue of him any day now like they did for that crack head Barry.

This is a wonderful thread. It is obvious that only USMB "conservatives" would kick the shit out of a person they caught molesting their kid. Liberal dads would just congratulate the molester and offer up their other children for more.

Thanks so much for posting. I especially like that the fat jobless fuck says he'd "snap his neck". That's the kind of rugged talk that makes the ladies swoon!
I sense you are siding with the molester. I suppose you think he is the victim? As our beloved President would say....sad.

This is a wonderful thread. It is obvious that only USMB "conservatives" would kick the shit out of a person they caught molesting their kid. Liberal dads would just congratulate the molester and offer up their other children for more.

Thanks so much for posting. I especially like that the fat jobless fuck says he'd "snap his neck". That's the kind of rugged talk that makes the ladies swoon!
Does it surprise anyone libstains takes up for a proven child molester?

What would you do if you were the victim's dad and walked in on the scumbag molesting your son?

He got what he deserved. Actually would the dad got in trouble if in a rage he shoved a Katsura bottle up his ass? Then broke his teeth cramming it down his throat?

This dad went easy on the guy.

It would be hard to not beat him...but there us that pesky thing called due process. I'm center left. Plug that into your narrative.

Does it surprise anyone libstains takes up for a proven child molester?

The perv got exactly what he deserved

Normal man hears about a fucked up crime like this:

1) Thinks to himself...."If that were me, I'd beat the shit out of that asshole and probably kill him."
2) Moves on with his day.

USMB nutbag tough guy gets an alert about a fucked up crime like this:

1) Rushes to start a thread about it claiming that he would beat the asshole's ass.
2) Spends the rest of his day telling others that they love molesters.

1) Thinks to himself...."If that were me, I'd beat the shit out of that asshole and probably kill him."

1) Rushes to start a thread about it claiming that he would beat the asshole's ass.
Hey, it's not like you leftist freaks don't have a track record of defending perverts. The stereotype is of your own creation.

Hey, it's not like you leftist freaks don't have a track record of defending perverts. The stereotype is of your own creation.

Please substantiate that claim even a little bit.

Please substantiate that claim even a little bit.
Why? You didn't substantiate yours.

Forum List

Back