Dad Catches Babysitter Molesting His Son And Beats The Hell Out Of Him

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
What would you do if you were the victim's dad and walked in on the scumbag molesting your son?

This is a wonderful thread. It is obvious that only USMB "conservatives" would kick the shit out of a person they caught molesting their kid. Liberal dads would just congratulate the molester and offer up their other children for more.

Thanks so much for posting. I especially like that the fat jobless fuck says he'd "snap his neck". That's the kind of rugged talk that makes the ladies swoon!

This is a wonderful thread. It is obvious that only USMB "conservatives" would kick the shit out of a person they caught molesting their kid. Liberal dads would just congratulate the molester and offer up their other children for more.

Thanks so much for posting. I especially like that the fat jobless fuck says he'd "snap his neck". That's the kind of rugged talk that makes the ladies swoon!
I guess you would make the molester a hero. The dad should've killed him, now we will have to pay to keep him in jail.

I guess you would make the molester a hero. The dad should've killed him, now we will have to pay to keep him in jail.

Oh yeah! Only conservatives protect their children. You know it!

I swear this place gets more retarded everyday.

Oh yeah! Only conservatives protect their children. You know it!
That's right I wouldn't let my son think he is a girl. Liberals would and give small children hormone pills to further warp their minds.

Of course a liberal dad would thank the baby sitter and offer up any other children. It's exposing young children to healthy sex. It's continuing the lessons taught in liberal schools.

A liberal dad would have closed the door so they could have privacy.

The rights of wrongdoers trumps the rights of the obedient in libbie land

By the thread title, it sounds like the dad beat his kid because a female babysitter molested him. That would only make sense if the babysitter was hot and the dad was homo or the kid resisted the hot babysitter and the dad thought the kid was homo.

What would you do if you were the victim's dad and walked in on the scumbag molesting your son?

I would call the law and have him arrested and of course the rape kit would be what we would have in order to prove that I wasn't lying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The little word that I can't say would then eventually become fresh cooked meat for the lifers. Enjoy!

This "fat jobless fuck" cares for the safety and wellbeing of children. Safe it to say, if you had your way, they wouldn't make it out of the birth canal.

This "fat jobless fuck" cares for the safety and wellbeing of children. Safe it to say, if you had your way, they wouldn't make it out of the birth canal.

Safe it to say? Weird word choice.

Our three kids all made it just fine and they all have jobs. One is a police officer. All about the safety and we'll being of children. Adults too.

Shut up.

Forum List

Back