DACA For Liberals

If your parents sneak you into Disney World, do they let you stay and eat free when they find you?
Well yes...

bullshit, they would throw you out. the analogy in the OP is accurate.
They would if they snuck into a closed restaurant..

Oh, so now you want kids to break into a closed restaurant and steal food. typical libtardian.
Why not, it's not like they are in school, they are way too old...

If your parents sneak you into Disney World, do they let you stay and eat free when they find you?
Well yes...

Oh, so now you want kids to break into a closed restaurant and steal food. typical libtardian.

dude, you should not be drinking rot gut vodka so early in the morning.

Well yes...

dude, you should not be drinking rot gut vodka so early in the morning.
Can't drink booze but thanks anyhow..

Do you really think that is an honest comparison? WTF???

Sounds like a good comparison to me.
Try this one too, do you lock the doors on your house, if so then why, you say Americans can’t lock the borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another silly comparison. Come on man, you can't tell the difference between a Nation and a theme park or private residence? To answer your question, yes I lock my doors and surprise surprise, I also support having a secure border and a legal immigration process... mind blown, right? I don't hear many if any serious representatives on the Left calling for open borders. If you know of any then please post their quote or policy position that says so. My guess is that you will deflect because you can't do this.

Obama has passed border funding, dems in congress have presented border security bills, so I don't know where this free for all system is coming from besides your ass.

the analogy in the OP is valid. When you enter a park, a home, or a country illegally: that park, home, or country has no obligation to let you stay and has a legal right to demand that you leave. Try entering Mexico illegally and staying. You will end up in jail.

Our resident Loons are so self manipulated on this matter they just flat out will not let anything make sense to them that doesn’t fall in line with their twisted logic. It’s what they do. It’s weird as fuck and fascinating at the same time.

Try this one too, do you lock the doors on your house, if so then why, you say Americans can’t lock the borders.

Another silly comparison. Come on man, you can't tell the difference between a Nation and a theme park or private residence? To answer your question, yes I lock my doors and surprise surprise, I also support having a secure border and a legal immigration process... mind blown, right? I don't hear many if any serious representatives on the Left calling for open borders. If you know of any then please post their quote or policy position that says so. My guess is that you will deflect because you can't do this.

Obama has passed border funding, dems in congress have presented border security bills, so I don't know where this free for all system is coming from besides your ass.

the analogy in the OP is valid. When you enter a park, a home, or a country illegally: that park, home, or country has no obligation to let you stay and has a legal right to demand that you leave. Try entering Mexico illegally and staying. You will end up in jail.

Our resident Loons are so self manipulated on this matter they just flat out will not let anything make sense to them that doesn’t fall in line with their twisted logic. It’s what they do. It’s weird as fuck and fascinating at the same time.

the good thing is that they are destroying the dem party and don't even realize it.

DACA is not even part of the budget, this is Dem's playing games like always.

games to get votes, nothing matters to dems except being in power and being able to tell others how to live and what to think.

Dem's have resorted to extortion, DACA deal or a government shutdown.

At that point it becomes a PR exercise, and the democrats are counting on their past ability to, with the help of the compliant press, once again pretend they have nothing to do with the shut down.

the good thing is that they are destroying the dem party and don't even realize it.

The Dem Party is already destroyed.
They have leveraged themselves into a position where they’ve become the party of circus sideshows, indecency and lawlessness.
To vote Democrat, one must be anti constitution, an illegal or barely legal, a pole puffer or carpet muncher, a man in a dress, a Feminazi or a criminal. There’s just no way good quality, moral, hard working, stand up Americans can cast a vote for the Dirty Democrats. NO WAY!

Forum List

Back