D rats just don't know when to quit

Blog: A threat to the Electoral College

We all know of course of the results were reversed D rats would have no problem with with the EC.

Blog: A threat to the Electoral College

We all know of course of the results were reversed D rats would have no problem with with the EC.
If this were just the first time, we'd probably be taking it a lot better.

Eagle, I got a super secret squirrel question for you, and I will help you answer it-------------> QUESTION: Where did Hillary Clinton spend time the week before the election? Yes, you can pick multiple choices.

A. Florida

B. Ohio

C. Pennsylvania

d. Michigan

E. All of the above

F. None of them, she was in Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and New York trying to win the popular vote because that is what is most important!

And there you have it, why the left sucks at debate. Even they are laughing hysterically after reading that because they even know their logic is no logic at all.

So now, they are putting their game faces back on, composing themselves as best they can, and will probably begin to call me a racist, or anti-female, or something like that.

And oh, by the way, just because they won't let us see them laughing at their own idiocy, that doesn't mean they can't see us laughing at them..........therefore, lefty loony toons, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back