Czar Trump allows Russian spies into Oval Office .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
While Trump bans Us press, he has no problem Hosting Putins propaganda machine . On the same day he fired Comey he let's Russians into the Oval Office .

You can't make this shit up!

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

A photographer for a Russian state-owned news agency was allowed into the Oval Office on Wednesday during President Trump’s meeting with Russian diplomats, a level of access that was criticized by former U.S. intelligence officials as a potential security breach.

While Trump bans Us press, he has no problem Hosting Putins propaganda machine . On the same day he fired Comey he let's Russians into the Oval Office .

You can't make this shit up!

Presence of Russian photographer in Oval Office raises alarms

A photographer for a Russian state-owned news agency was allowed into the Oval Office on Wednesday during President Trump’s meeting with Russian diplomats, a level of access that was criticized by former U.S. intelligence officials as a potential security breach.
I envision you running around screaming with your hair on fire.

I must say I'm absolutely astounded by the so-called "intellectual" lefts sudden plummet into the depths of conspiracy theory. At this rate they're going diving into the rabbit hole they're going to be laughed at /by/ conspiracy theorists...

50 shades.jpg

Oh so you "obama is a secret Muslim " types no longer give a crap about bad optics and conspiracys ?

The Rooskies probably planted several bugs there.

Now they will hear every word Trump says in there -- not that this is of a major concern -- Trump does not say anything cognitive anyway.

Oh so you "obama is a secret Muslim " types no longer give a crap about bad optics and conspiracys ?
Since I'm not one, that doesn't apply to me. Now, about that Russian dressing...

Since I'm not one, that doesn't apply to me. Now, about that Russian dressing...

Yeah nothing to see here. Trump keeps the meeting on the down low and we only see the picks cause Russian press released them!

Putin is laughing his ass off . HElped get TRump elected and now he's playing him like the tool he is .

The Rooskies probably planted several bugs there.

Now they will hear every word Trump says in there -- not that this is of a major concern -- Trump does not say anything cognitive anyway.

Probably some cameras too. Looking for a pee video sequel ?

Yeah nothing to see here. Trump keeps the meeting on the down low and we only see the picks cause Russian press released them!

Putin is laughing his ass off . HElped get TRump elected and now he's playing him like the tool he is .
I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding under the table again?

You do know, don't you, that by reacting hysterically to every move Trump makes, you're doing EXACTLY what Putin most likely wants? The LAST thing he wants is America solidly behind a president who intends to increase America's economic and military standing in the world.

Consider that one for a moment, if you want a conspiracy.

Threads like this make me wonder just how many times Timmy was dropped on his head as a small child... :p

Forum List

Back