CDZ Cyclone Bomb, Anyone here not know how to Evac in Place?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Just call a two or more story motel/hotel prior to being hit. Bring insurance policies and grub that can be stored at room temperature. Just in case you didn't know and do take warnings seriously,

This winter more than ever, I'm really glad I live in Arizona.

Didn't Flagstaff get hit with a yard of snow in one day this year?
Yes but Flagstaff is Northern Arizona at 7500 ft elevation. Southern Arizona where I am is part of the Sonoran desert. We got an inch of snow 3 weeks ago that lasted until noon. That was the biggest snow storm we've had in nearly 20 years.

what the heck is a CYCLONE BOMB and is EVAC in place as silly as 'Shelter in Place ?? Cyclone Bomb , must be a made up couple of words designed to scare the millennials . .

When the snow melts the worse flooding on record is expected as far south as New Orleans. Already bridges and levees designed to withstand a greater than 1927 flood have been destroyed. The 1927 flood was a major hit to the commodities market and was a major contributing to the 1928 crash according to most economists.

and to make it worse it looks like that skinny old blonde 'lice mop' janice dean , a perfessional meteorologist came up with the words and concept of 'cyclone bomb' . I like blizzards , love driving down 'm28' from Harvey to Munising with Lake Superior on the left crashing on the beach and snow just piling up .

Forum List

Back