CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a bullying victim want?

Does the victim of bullying want it to just end, or do they want to stand on the bully’s neck and be the “winner”?

If it’s the first, they are probably being bullied. If it’s the latter, they are just fighting.

So, is that what you guys are doing to Sonny Clark then? Trying to win against him or something? You keep saying these things but you don't apply them to yourselves.

I fight.

I never claimed to be the victim of bullying. And when something crosses the line for me (posts something actually hurtful), I explain to the person posting that it really is off limits, and why. And because I kept it off limits on my end, it ended.

Do you think other people haven't try to talk to the bullies before? I have. Plenty of times.

The bottom line here is some think it is funny to get a laugh at someone else's expense. They don't care about other people or their feelings or anything else except that someone else in the flamer zone finds them to be funny. K? Let's not delude ourselves now.

If you DARE to stick up for yourself against one of the regulars (or one of the "clique" - sad people who have come together to try to make others miserable too), then you can except to be mercilessly character assassinated, called all kinds of things, have all kinds of accusations thrown at you, etc.

They want to dish it out. They don't want it given back. If you try to give it back, then they try to insinuate YOU are the bully for sticking up for yourself. You need to just shut up and take it.

Some people get tired of it all and say "NOPE!"

Does the victim of bullying want it to just end, or do they want to stand on the bully’s neck and be the “winner”?

If it’s the first, they are probably being bullied. If it’s the latter, they are just fighting.

So, is that what you guys are doing to Sonny Clark then? Trying to win against him or something? You keep saying these things but you don't apply them to yourselves.
Sonny clark bullies bones...obsessively... and stabs folks in the back. he did so to me, personally....and ive sent the guy gifts and such in the past. He Defends racists, defends real life harrassment....you dont know the half of what youre talking about, chris. sonny clark is not a teenaged suicidally depressed child. Hes a guy that tells a 65yr old woman in her thread about having beat cancer to shove a cactus up her twat and rotate on it you attention whore bitch.

thats sonny. the innocent victim, no doubt

And I've had the same kinds of things said to me by plenty of YOU people. What makes Bones so special? It is never ending stupid self perpetuating cycle.
The difference between you and me, is I know for a fact that you started it.

I dont disrespect anyone 1st, and once they do its poof...internet respect gone forever.

Maybe you shouldnt be a jerk to strangers and they wont be a jerk to you. Its the onoy standard I care about here....dont be an assholes, the assholes will come to you and poof, of course they do.

And you are an asshole, and excuse half of the assholes and virtue signal at the other half and thats just personal bias.

I flame, they flame, YOU flame, and may the first innocent human please step forward.

I fight.

I never claimed to be the victim of bullying. And when something crosses the line for me (posts something actually hurtful), I explain to the person posting that it really is off limits, and why. And because I kept it off limits on my end, it ended.
Its common sense!

I fight.

Its common sense!

What??? I don't know who you are trying to fool with all of this acting.

I fight.

Do you think other people haven't try to talk to the bullies before? I have. Plenty of times.

The bottom line here is some think it is funny to get a laugh at someone else's expense. They don't care about other people or their feelings or anything else except that someone else in the flamer zone finds them to be funny. K? Let's not delude ourselves now.

If you DARE to stick up for yourself against one of the regulars (or one of the "clique" - sad people who have come together to try to make others miserable too), then you can except to be mercilessly character assassinated, called all kinds of things, have all kinds of accusations thrown at you, etc.

They want to dish it out. They don't want it given back. If you try to give it back, then they try to insinuate YOU are the bully for sticking up for yourself. You need to just shut up and take it.

Did you really try to end it?

Avoiding contact with those you see as bullies?

Really?

Because I don’t have a bullying problem. And it’s not because I joined some imaginary messageboard gang that has my back. Because I never asked anyone to have my back.

Sonny clark bullies bones...obsessively... and stabs folks in the back. he did so to me, personally....and ive sent the guy gifts and such in the past. He Defends racists, defends real life harrassment....you dont know the half of what youre talking about, chris. sonny clark is not a teenaged suicidally depressed child. Hes a guy that tells a 65yr old woman in her thread about having beat cancer to shove a cactus up her twat and rotate on it you attention whore bitch.

thats sonny. the innocent victim, no doubt

And I've had the same kinds of things said to me by plenty of YOU people. What makes Bones so special? It is never ending stupid self perpetuating cycle.
The difference between you and me, is I know for a fact that you started it.

I dont disrespect anyone 1st, and once they do its poof...internet respect gone forever.

Maybe you shouldnt be a jerk to strangers and they wont be a jerk to you. Its the onoy standard I care about here....dont be an assholes, the assholes will come to you and poof, of course they do.

And you are an asshole, and excuse half of the assholes and virtue signal at the other half and thats just personal bias.

I flame, they flame, YOU flame, and may the first innocent human please step forward.

Bull. My first time ever posting in the flamer was a thread where Dot. com tagged me where he had started a thread about me because I was top poster of the month. I was attacked mercilessly in that thread over my picture, my age, my appearance, people telling me I posted like a whore. I said, well isn't anyone going to congratulate me for being poster of the month? And I tried to keep in good spirits about it, but you people and your "leader" Pillars are pretty bad people. That is all there is to it.

I fight.

Really?

Because I don’t have a bullying problem. And it’s not because I joined some imaginary messageboard gang that has my back. Because I never asked anyone to have my back.

That's because you approve of them and like their posts. You are part of the sad clique of over-50-year-old bullies! How pathetic. Lol. Why do you think there is a flame zone at all? For people like you to post at.

Look, I really started this thread to talk to the normal people about bullying. Not the flamer zone denizens. If I wanted to talk to them, I would be in the flamer zone. So I came here to get away from you people and to talk to some people who actually have their heads on straight and their shit together. :) No offense, but your reactions, your excuses, and your justifications are really not at all surprising.

I guess this gives you some feeling of "control" over others or something. Whatever floats your boat. Continue on with your ways. *shrugs*

I fight.

Really?

That's because you approve of them and like their posts. You are part of the sad clique of over-50-year-old bullies! How pathetic. Lol. Why do you think there is a flame zone at all? For people like you to post at.

I like who I like.

YES! There is a Flame Zone for people like me who want one place where I can joke and not coddle the feelings of others when I don’t feel like it.

And somehow you end up there. In my hood. Complaining about the state of my lawn and the color of my house.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

I fight.

Really?

Your rice is no sticky, there, take that.

I fight.

Really?

I like who I like.

YES! There is a Flame Zone for people like me who want one place where I can joke and not coddle the feelings of others when I don’t feel like it.

And somehow you end up there. In my hood. Complaining about the state of my lawn and the color of my house.

Hey, you said earlier if someone asks you to stop then you should stop. I'm asking you to stop posting here in my thread and to go back to the flamer zone. I'm not interested in your opinions on this matter. I already knew what it was.

Look, I really started this thread to talk to the normal people about bullying. Not the flamer zone denizens. If I wanted to talk to them, I would be in the flamer zone. So I came here to get away from you people and to talk to some people who actually have their heads on straight and their shit together. :) No offense, but your reactions, your excuses, and your justifications are really not at all surprising.

I guess this gives you some feeling of "control" over others or something. Whatever floats your boat. Continue on with your ways. *shrugs*
Hypocrite much?

Hypocrite much?

This is the CDZ. Not the flame zone. Stop trying to ruin my thread please.

I fight.

Really?

I like who I like.

Hey, you said earlier if someone asks you to stop then you should stop. I'm asking you to stop posting here in my thread and to go back to the flamer zone. I'm not interested in your opinions on this matter. I already knew what it was.

Done.

But just so you know, I don’t believe I’ve hurt your feelings, I think you’re asking me to stop because you don’t think you’re winning the fight.

But yeah. It’s stopped.

Really?

I like who I like.

Done.

But just so you know, I don’t believe I’ve hurt your feelings, I think you’re asking me to stop because you don’t think you’re winning the fight.

But yeah. It’s stopped.

It's a waste of time trying to talk to the people who are exhibiting the behavior we are discussing, or encouraging it and cheering it on. You were not the people I started this thread for. I already know what the bullies are going to say about their bullying. No surprises there! You cant even say whether bullying is right or wrong for goodness sake!

Why is it that it is different for you than it is for me? That I have to ignore the bullies and not reciprocate, yet you feel Sonny Clark is a bully and you people in the flamer zone do nothing but torment the man!

No one is telling you that you cannot reciprocate ... :dunno:

No I didn't. This is what you are basically saying. It is okay for you and others to bully others that you perceive to be bullying you or someone else. If I do it, I am wrong. Why is that? Why don't you explain this concept of "specialness" that you have?

There's a difference in whether or not you are wrong and the fact you just really suck at it ... :thup:

Looks like you got your panties caught in the machinery ... :confused:

Uh ... Their membership card works here too ... :thup:

Now, we see how the bullies try to justify their behaviors by victim blaming. They might have a point if they had a point but they don't have a point at all. The fact of the matter is that these are supposedly older adults who cannot control themselves and have to lash out viciously at other people because they disagree with them about something or just because.

They are trying to make it appear as if it is only ME that this happened to, but it has happened to MANY people here.

Hypocrite much?

This is the CDZ. Not the flame zone. Stop trying to ruin my thread please.
You did that yourself sixty pages ago.

Really?

I like who I like.

Done.

But yeah. It’s stopped.

It's a waste of time trying to talk to the people who are exhibiting the behavior we are discussing, or encouraging it and cheering it on. You were not the people I started this thread for. I already know what the bullies are going to say about their bullying. No surprises there! You cant even say whether bullying is right or wrong for goodness sake!
What about your bullying, are you going to ignore that also?

Could you possibly twist yourself into more of a knot to try and defend bullying?

Alas, no. I’ve lost the flexibility I had in my 20s.

No doubt you haven’t.

I keep seeing you posting about what you have "seen." Well, you are just a newb basically. I've been around here a lot longer than you have and I've seen exactly how these things get started.

No, there is no reason why Sonny Clark should be constantly tormented. No excuses for that at all.

Obviously, I can’t see what I didn’t see. Your “newb” comment is a logical fallacy. An appeal to authority. You’ve been here longer so your opinion means more.

Here is a question for you. Bullying. Is it right or wrong? Or does it depend on your perception of the situation, whether you are correct or not?

You sidestepped my post on your logical fallacy.

True bullying is wrong. Words mean things. Which is why, if you recall, I attempted to initiate a discussion on the definition of bullying. I wrote my definition. Why don’t you tell us what you see as bullying?

^^^^^^

I did.

And you asked me to stop, but want to continue to reply to me?

I’m not asking this to end, so let’s be clear about this.

You want me off the thread after I posted on it dozens of times. I said sure. You immediately replied to me. Signaling to me that you don’t want to end our discussion.

Why is it that it is different for you than it is for me? That I have to ignore the bullies and not reciprocate, yet you feel Sonny Clark is a bully and you people in the flamer zone do nothing but torment the man!

No one is telling you that you cannot reciprocate ... :dunno:

No I didn't. This is what you are basically saying. It is okay for you and others to bully others that you perceive to be bullying you or someone else. If I do it, I am wrong. Why is that? Why don't you explain this concept of "specialness" that you have?

There's a difference in whether or not you are wrong and the fact you just really suck at it ... :thup:

Looks like you got your panties caught in the machinery ... :confused:

Uh ... Their membership card works here too ... :thup:

Well, if you are here to actually have a discussion and not just defend bullying, then let's have a go at it! :)

The point of the matter is that you say to ignore the bullies, yet you claim someone else is a bully and you bully them because they are the bully. So? Explain how that is supposed to work.

I have no idea what you are talking about a membership card. This thread is about cyberbullying. I wasn't aware they were handing out membership cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back