Cute Dog Photos

If Big Black Dog didn't have such cute dogs, he would be in trouble for his cat comments! :evil:

$kikilou.jpg <---------That cat will be 22 in November.

I know, I know... I hear the same thing from the wife all the time. As much as I dislike cats I would never cause them any discomfort or harm. The wife counts them every morning and if one is late for breakfast I am questioned heavily... I think all cats should be shot but I feel that way about Democrats too - however, it would be a sad world if that happend to either... Cats should all live in the city where they have plenty of trash dumpsters to jump into and out of, and fences to sit on at night and sing like that cat, Garfield! That way, there wouldn't be any cats here on our farm!

and be aware you are on thin ice as tomorrow i begin to try to trap and rescue about 15 cats in various stages of tameness and the kittens they are having....i need to get off my ass and go get the traps i have promised

I just took another feral one (that the cat lady has been feeding) to the spca yesterday. They think she was pregnant. Almost caught another one tonight. He went into the trap, sniffed at the food but did not step on the part that springs the trap. He was going after the treeswallows. They have babies and are in and out feeding them; the babies will flege soon. When the cat came out of the trap he walked down to the end of the arbs and sprayed all over the end one, brazenly staring the entire time at the dog as she sat at the back door and barked at him.

Don't anyone mistake me trapping these wild cats for hating cats. I like cats. Here's mine, his name is Shadow. We were doping him up with some prime catnip.

ahem.jpg

Zoom boing - Cat dope, I see... Your cat sure is lucky! Have plenty of sweets around for after the party. I think cats are so funny when they are fooling around with catnip.

Now, I would like to give you some advice. It will help you catch your cats alot easier. Paint some whiskers on your face, put on some Mickey Mouse ears, and maybe sew a make-shift tail onto your jeans. Go out in the yard, get down on all fours, and wiggle your nose around alot. I'm thinking those cats will come in real close to get a good look at you. Let me know how it works out.

Zoom boing - Cat dope, I see... Your cat sure is lucky! Have plenty of sweets around for after the party. I think cats are so funny when they are fooling around with catnip.

Now, I would like to give you some advice. It will help you catch your cats alot easier. Paint some whiskers on your face, put on some Mickey Mouse ears, and maybe sew a make-shift tail onto your jeans. Go out in the yard, get down on all fours, and wiggle your nose around alot. I'm thinking those cats will come in real close to get a good look at you. Let me know how it works out.

Suurrrrre BBD, I'll get on that right away! :lol: :lol:

I was thinking of placing some prime cat dope in the cat trap along with the food. Dope with munchies included; doesn't get better than that!

Years ago my mother had a cat that went absolutely bat-shit crazy when in the company of catnip. It was so funny to see. This poor cat would really get out there with that stuff.

bones - Live on a farm and my wife has about 12 barn cats in varying degrees of tameness. They also have some kittens too. These are all of my wife's cats. I don't own any cats. I do buy the damned cat food - usually 100 pounds at a time - but it's my way of keeping peace and quiet around here. Oh yeah, there's one house cat named Sammy who is a royal pain in the butt. As I said, I don't own any cats. To me, cats are only good for tennis racquet strings and sutures! People that own cats are "ok" but should always be watched very closely...

jake and thor agree

I know, I know... I hear the same thing from the wife all the time. As much as I dislike cats I would never cause them any discomfort or harm. The wife counts them every morning and if one is late for breakfast I am questioned heavily... I think all cats should be shot but I feel that way about Democrats too - however, it would be a sad world if that happend to either... Cats should all live in the city where they have plenty of trash dumpsters to jump into and out of, and fences to sit on at night and sing like that cat, Garfield! That way, there wouldn't be any cats here on our farm!

what is that sound? o ....the cracking of the thin ice your on?

Here's Ratt.. She just turned 18 in Feb.

ratt1.jpg

Cat's rule - dogs drool. :tongue:

My latest adoptee, Sandy

And my "grandchildren", Amber and Tighe & Murphy

Attachments

• $839355955.jpg
    $839355955.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 80
  • $Amber.jpg
    $Amber.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 73
  • $Tighe and Murphy.jpg
    $Tighe and Murphy.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 68
My latest adoptee, Sandy

And my "grandchildren", Amber and Tighe & Murphy

That one on the left looks like my granddaughter:

MultipleEvents4-24-09013.jpg

:lol: She likes laying in the sun.

Here's the other one:

MultipleEvents4-24-09001.jpg

The black one is a pitt bull/boxer mix. She's ferocious if anyone comes to the door but once they're welcomed inside, she is darling.

We were going to a game the other day and I put my hat and sunglasses on in the house before we left. They both came at me barking, it was so funny but I must admit, a little unnerving. :)

my turn
smile.jpg

nope ... somebody else's there
this is our 88 pound lap dog
dawg.jpg

oops again. that was winston
here's jax
Jax2.jpg

more current ... if six months ago can be termed "current"
jax.jpg

Forum List

Back