Cute Dog Photos

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Let's have a look at your cute dog photos! Here's mine. It is a photo of my next door neighbor, Hannah, and my beagle, Nellie.

Attachments

• $DSC_0158 - Copy.JPG
    $DSC_0158 - Copy.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 103
c ause i dont have a wimpy ass dog....there is a 100 lbs of killing machine..ignore the two cats...

i would never let my dog around a child that small without me being right on top of it...just cant take that kinda of chance...he is so big that just when he is playing he can toss a kid 10 ft ..plus it is always better to be safe than sorry...he is good with kids but they have to be a wee bit bigger than that little one..

IMG_0403.jpg

no large dog owner should risk it with a small child..they do thing..the wee ones..grabs ears...etc...a friend didnt neutered his male great dane...his 3 year old reached up and just grabbed the balls and gave them a yank...the dog gave her a bite...his fault not the dogs

strollingbones - First thing... I can understand the dog bite after having his balls yanked on. The wife did that to me not too long ago. I didn't bite but I did growl a little!

Second thing... Jake is a handsome lad! He reminds me of my two beagles. There is a creek that runs beside of our house and they both get into it and muddy all the time. My dogs get so many baths down in the basement that I'm surprised that they don't look like a raisin. He looks "dashing" in his "after" photo!

Zoom boing - Penny is indeed a cutie too!

I can understand people not liking cats. My wife has some cats but I don't own any cats. However, how can you not like a dog?

and be aware you are on thin ice as tomorrow i begin to try to trap and rescue about 15 cats in various stages of tameness and the kittens they are having....i need to get off my ass and go get the traps i have promised

bones - Live on a farm and my wife has about 12 barn cats in varying degrees of tameness. They also have some kittens too. These are all of my wife's cats. I don't own any cats. I do buy the damned cat food - usually 100 pounds at a time - but it's my way of keeping peace and quiet around here. Oh yeah, there's one house cat named Sammy who is a royal pain in the butt. As I said, I don't own any cats. To me, cats are only good for tennis racquet strings and sutures! People that own cats are "ok" but should always be watched very closely...

Forum List

Back