Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private lic. plate

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have to say,,,at least you are smarter than admiral dumbass and understand what the article is about

The article was paranoid nonsense.

First there is no connection between loyalty programs and ALPRs.

Second, there is nothing inherently wrong with either things. Unless one chooses to live as you do, like a Luddite, our data is all part of the massive world that is big data. We are all just a mass of numbers in a data base. My local grocery store does not care about me as the individual, they use the aggregate data to provide a better service. And I am good with that.

I have a Google Home unit sitting in my kitchen that is very helpful and makes my life much easier. If it listen to my wife and I talk about dinner or our days after work...who gives a fuck?

I'm confused,,,
first you say its paranoid nonsense, then you confirm its already happening,,,

WTF???

The paranoid nonsense is the evil intent behind it, or that it is some terrible thing that is happening.

Luddites always try and make technology look evil

BUT i LOVE NEW TECH,,,I just dont have a need for a smart phone or credit cards and cash always works just fine

and if you think those with nefarious intent dont use it for their benefit you are just being a dumbass

What is some new tech you have taken advantage of?

I have to say,,,at least you are smarter than admiral dumbass and understand what the article is about

Second, there is nothing inherently wrong with either things. Unless one chooses to live as you do, like a Luddite, our data is all part of the massive world that is big data. We are all just a mass of numbers in a data base. My local grocery store does not care about me as the individual, they use the aggregate data to provide a better service. And I am good with that.

I have a Google Home unit sitting in my kitchen that is very helpful and makes my life much easier. If it listen to my wife and I talk about dinner or our days after work...who gives a fuck?

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

The paranoid nonsense is the evil intent behind it, or that it is some terrible thing that is happening.

BUT i LOVE NEW TECH,,,I just dont have a need for a smart phone or credit cards and cash always works just fine

and if you think those with nefarious intent dont use it for their benefit you are just being a dumbass

well I am on a computer right now and use it for more than talking to dumbass's

and I am excited about the future in electric cars and solar power

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

Big brother is watching you via your computer!!! Be afraid, very afraid.

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

DUH

The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

Anyone who can't understand how this is possible and or works is a fkn oron when it's spelled out how , why, and when it will be used.

It's not hard to comprehend a society that is controlled look how stupid the fkrs are on this topic they can't even comprehend how the fkf this works just like the . Chinese SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING WHAT IN THE HELL IS SO HARD ABOUT YOU LEFTIST MORONS COMPREHENDING HOW THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE.

you stupid mother ffkrs don't even realize what it is when a credit score does to you . when a Credit score does the same exact thing stupid asses only it's a severely mild form o fit.

You can't rent
sometimes work ( some jobs use credit scores)
you can own a home
the list goes on.

WHEN YOU AE AN IDIOT AND HAVE NO CLUE OF TECHNOLOGY ONE WILL BE LAUGHED AT AS OTHER SEE HOW STUPID AND UNIFORMED 100% OF SHEEP ARE. WHEN ROME FELL THE SAME KIND IDIOTS WENT NUTS SCREWING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, KILLING EVERYTHING ( ABORTIONS) COLLAPSE ECONOMIC)-

View attachment 245829

ALPRs can capture roughly 2,000 plates a minute, on vehicles traveling up to 120 miles per hour, casting an astonishingly wide net. Police can store and later access this data, enabling investigators to zero in on a suspect’s whereabouts and behavioral patterns.

A 3,000% increase
Automatic license plate readers, or ALPRs, have long been geared toward local, state, and federal law enforcement users. The systems can be mounted on utility poles, streetlights, overpasses, in police cars, even within traffic cones and digital speed display signs that show drivers how fast they’re going. Once a vehicle’s plate is photographed, and the date, time, and location are recorded, an algorithm checks it against a database of cars that cops are looking for.

This is just one example on how clueless some of you dumb ffks are.

What do customer loyalty programs have to do with license plate reading cameras? Explain that you simpleton!

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

Only a dumbass would misspell "dumbasses" like you did!

The die has been cast, whether it is digital drivers licenses, digital license plates, license plate readers or facial recognition cameras. Everyone from private corporations to law enforcement follows the same script; offer Americans customer loyalty rewards programs in exchange for the loss of their privacy.
Customer loyalty rewards programs used to convince the public to accept 9,000 private license plate readers
------------------

Yes people are this dumb, and they just don't care. But, there will come a time when idiots will regret everything they begged for the hysterical part by then it's to late.

Anyone who can't understand how this is possible and or works is a fkn oron when it's spelled out how , why, and when it will be used.

It's not hard to comprehend a society that is controlled look how stupid the fkrs are on this topic they can't even comprehend how the fkf this works just like the . Chinese SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING WHAT IN THE HELL IS SO HARD ABOUT YOU LEFTIST MORONS COMPREHENDING HOW THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE.

you stupid mother ffkrs don't even realize what it is when a credit score does to you . when a Credit score does the same exact thing stupid asses only it's a severely mild form o fit.

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

WHEN YOU AE AN IDIOT AND HAVE NO CLUE OF TECHNOLOGY ONE WILL BE LAUGHED AT AS OTHER SEE HOW STUPID AND UNIFORMED 100% OF SHEEP ARE. WHEN ROME FELL THE SAME KIND IDIOTS WENT NUTS SCREWING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING, KILLING EVERYTHING ( ABORTIONS) COLLAPSE ECONOMIC)-

View attachment 245829

ALPRs can capture roughly 2,000 plates a minute, on vehicles traveling up to 120 miles per hour, casting an astonishingly wide net. Police can store and later access this data, enabling investigators to zero in on a suspect’s whereabouts and behavioral patterns.

A 3,000% increase
Automatic license plate readers, or ALPRs, have long been geared toward local, state, and federal law enforcement users. The systems can be mounted on utility poles, streetlights, overpasses, in police cars, even within traffic cones and digital speed display signs that show drivers how fast they’re going. Once a vehicle’s plate is photographed, and the date, time, and location are recorded, an algorithm checks it against a database of cars that cops are looking for.

What do customer loyalty programs have to do with license plate reading cameras? Explain that you simpleton!

its in the article that you dont understand

------------------

Not sure about your articles example, but... It does make me think of that gadget some insurance companies offer to install in your vehicle, in return for a lower rate. A device that I suppose monitors your vehicles location speed, and other driving variables. It led me to wonder how long it will be, before these devices become mandatory via big brother, and all...

Last edited:
------------------

Not sure about your articles example, but... It does make me think of that gadget some insurance companies offer to install in your vehicle, in return for a lower rate. A device that I suppose monitors your vehicles location speed, and other driving variables. It led me to wonder how long it will be, before these devices become mandatory via big brother, and all...
They could simply write out tickets whenever your vehicle is detected going over the speed limit... They would make a killing.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals... - BolenReport

this is why we are where we are today, sheep aren't able to match them side by side though. Thats why actual information freaks them out so much.

It's all for society love Trump's hate and look how much love the left has made happen what's funny is how long ago it was written.

I'm confused,,,

WTF???

YOU SEE MORON AND OTHERS WHO AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO DECIPHER THE TWO

THERE IS PARANOID . & THERE IS INFORMED . AND WHEN YOU ARE INFORMED YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK WHEN YOU ARE INFORMED YOU AS THE IDIOT DON'T REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU ARE OR HAVE BEEN ( THERE'S STILL TIME FOR MORONS TO WAKE UP).

and some can't figure out to this day why they took INFOWARS DOWN on social media sites , etc.

go learn all about the chit YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT and maybe then your brain will wake up and actually learn what it means to live in reality.

upload_2019-2-14_13-27-17.png

Police State News | Police State News – Police State Information

YEAH WHAT WERE YOU SAYING AGAIN PARANOID........ because those who are TRULY PARANOID deny reality dumb ass.

New surveillance satellites can now record real time video of ALL car movements in an entire region, allowing governments to build a timeline of your vehicle travel

According to Nvidia, by 2020 there will be more than one billion surveillance cameras watching your every move on city streets, “government property, public transportation, commercial buildings and roadways.” But the scope of what can be seen with nearly a billion earth based surveillance cameras, smart refrigerators, Facebook and cell phone metadata isn’t enough for the global scientific dictatorship. That’s because there are still thousands of independent freedom loving folks who like to drive through snow peaked mountains, maneuver gravel roads in the back woods of National Parks or relish the quiet solitude of worn down country highways. Now, there a solution on how to track these outliers.

New surveillance satellites can now record real time video of ALL car movements in an entire region, allowing governments to build a timeline of your vehicle travel

YOU SEE MORON AND OTHERS WHO AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO DECIPHER THE TWO

THERE IS PARANOID . & THERE IS INFORMED . AND WHEN YOU ARE INFORMED YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK WHEN YOU ARE INFORMED YOU AS THE IDIOT DON'T REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU ARE OR HAVE BEEN ( THERE'S STILL TIME FOR MORONS TO WAKE UP).

and some can't figure out to this day why they took INFOWARS DOWN on social media sites , etc.

go learn all about the chit YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT and maybe then your brain will wake up and actually learn what it means to live in reality.

View attachment 245878

Police State News | Police State News – Police State Information

YEAH WHAT WERE YOU SAYING AGAIN PARANOID........ because those who are TRULY PARANOID deny reality dumb ass.

According to Nvidia, by 2020 there will be more than one billion surveillance cameras watching your every move on city streets, “government property, public transportation, commercial buildings and roadways.” But the scope of what can be seen with nearly a billion earth based surveillance cameras, smart refrigerators, Facebook and cell phone metadata isn’t enough for the global scientific dictatorship. That’s because there are still thousands of independent freedom loving folks who like to drive through snow peaked mountains, maneuver gravel roads in the back woods of National Parks or relish the quiet solitude of worn down country highways. Now, there a solution on how to track these outliers.

------------------

You can't rent
you can own a home
the list goes on.

View attachment 245829

A 3,000% increase

its in the article that you dont understand

What does ANY of that have to do with customer loyalty programs?

Probably about as much as it does with the mating habits of the tardigrade.

Forum List

Back