Customer complains about christmas music

LOOK: Customer Leaves Restaurant Owner Shocking Note About Christmas Music

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!
When a leftist doesn't like your opinion, or anything else that isn't part of the agenda on their planet, they see only one way to respond, and that is to SHUT YOU THE FUCK UP.

End of story. The MYTH of leftists being TOLERANT at this point is nothing more than BULL SHIT.
It was YOU....wasn't it?

Its a restaurant,don't like it then don't eat there. I don't really care for christmas music as I am not a big christmas fan I find it to be a consumer fueled holiday with its packed stores and annoying people. Now at home the music doesn't bother me as much but hey I go somewhere and they got it playing more power to them! Not gonna bitch about it for sure!

Wow that person needs to go kill themselves. Its Christmas, you shouldn't take the day off, if it offends you so much.

The thing I miss most about my last job is working on Christmas.

Whine, moan, bitch, complain. Oh my, someone left a note. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...............
And yet another fine example of the "isolation" tactic used so often by the PC zealots.

Isolate an event that is an example of a much larger issue, in an effort to minimize both the event and the larger issue.

Fortunately, it's easy to detect and great fun to expose.

They literally can't help themselves.
Are you saying we need more xmas music ?

Like a second appendix.

We absolutely need restrictions on Christmas music. Christmas music is religious music and it promotes Christianity. Many of the tenants of Christianity are conversely offensive to Muslims and other religions.

We absolutely need restrictions on Christmas music. Christmas music is religious music and it promotes Christianity. Many of the tenants of Christianity are conversely offensive to Muslims and other religions.
You can have whatever restriction you want on music in YOUR HOME,CAR,or GOVERNMENT BUILDING. In someone's eatery. Nope.

Christmas has lost its Christian ethos and is now very much a commercial entity. The majority of "xmas music" is of the total shite Mariah Carey/ Bing Crosby variety and we need less of that.

Silent night sung by a sixties crooner is worse than getting your teeth pulled by a lumberjack.

You can have whatever restriction you want on music in YOUR HOME,CAR,or GOVERNMENT BUILDING. In someone's eatery. Nope.
Well actually you can. The market dictates dont it ?

Offended by Christmas music. LOL Good Lord there are some pretty awful people out there. I'm sure this person is probably all about "diversity" also, except for diversity they don't like.

Forum List

Back