Current child poverty rate in the USA: 14.4%

The claim by Democrats is their “Covid bill” will cut child poverty by 46%. So now we can track the rapid fall of child poverty down to around 7.8%.

How long until we get there?

Child poverty is describe as someone living in a home where the total home income is less than half the median income in the country. It is a sad situation, but is common to developed (in fact prosperous) nations. I am glad to see it addressed, yet doubtful of success. I just hope they do not come out with a label "the war on child poverty". When you declare war on something, it usually means you have already lost.
View attachment 466526

Are you fixing that by begging more desperate illiterate illegal thirdworlders to invade America?
You're a pretty smart dude.

The claim by Democrats is their “Covid bill” will cut child poverty by 46%. So now we can track the rapid fall of child poverty down to around 7.8%.

Child poverty is describe as someone living in a home where the total home income is less than half the median income in the country. It is a sad situation, but is common to developed (in fact prosperous) nations. I am glad to see it addressed, yet doubtful of success. I just hope they do not come out with a label "the war on child poverty". When you declare war on something, it usually means you have already lost.
View attachment 466526
Nice decade old numbers, Cletus.
Right on the old numbers. Looks like the Obama years in the interim saw improvement in the 20.5% number as people got back to work, through the years of trump to get to the April 2020 number, until he bungle the messaging on Covid and screwed the economy. Historical perspective are cool, aren't they?
Child poverty rate was 18% in 2016, so Barry didn’t do shit. It fell under Trump.
Actually, it started coming down after reaching 21% in 2014 and continued dropping under Trump. Unlike Obama and Biden, Trump inherited a good economy.

child-poverty.jpg

View attachment 466526

Are you fixing that by begging more desperate illiterate illegal thirdworlders to invade America?
You're a pretty smart dude.
Huh?

View attachment 466526
Right on the old numbers. Looks like the Obama years in the interim saw improvement in the 20.5% number as people got back to work, through the years of trump to get to the April 2020 number, until he bungle the messaging on Covid and screwed the economy. Historical perspective are cool, aren't they?
Child poverty rate was 18% in 2016, so Barry didn’t do shit. It fell under Trump.
Actually, it started coming down after reaching 21% in 2014 and continued dropping under Trump. Unlike Obama and Biden, Trump inherited a good economy.

View attachment 466546
So President Trump gets the credit for any drop on Veggie Joe’s watch.

Cool.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Yep. Credit for losing and getting the fk out of the way so problems the don't benefit him can be addressed. You know, performing like a normal president.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
If the rate goes up or down in the near future, that certainly is on Trump as it's what he handed Biden. Just as it was for Obama when Trump became president, and just as it was for Bush when Obama became president, and so on.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
If the rate goes up or down in the near future, that certainly is on Trump as it's what he handed Biden. Just as it was for Obama when Trump became president, and just as it was for Bush when Obama became president, and so on.
Nah, only if it goes down.
Obama Rule......credit for anything good, anything bad is someone elses fault.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Nope. Any movement in the near future is based on what a president inherits. The economy doesn't turn on a dime.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Nope. Any movement in the near future is based on what a president inherits. The economy doesn't turn on a dime.
I see we are back to the Obama rule......anything bad on Veggie Joe’s watch is because of Trump.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
I see we are back to the Obama rule......anything bad on Veggie Joe’s watch is because of Trump.
Nope, not what I said. You should go back to school and finish reading compression classes.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Nope, not what I said. You should go back to school and finish reading compression classes.
Crisis at the border.......on Trump or Veggie Joe?

The MSM is on the case! Wait ...

The only screwing of the economy has been by Blue State Governors and Blue City Mayors. And at that, the last two quarters of 2020 and the first quarter of 2021 show the strength of the Trump economy.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Crisis at the border??

LOLOL

Is your thread such a monumental fail, you're already diverting from it??

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your diversion aside? What crisis? Why are you clutching at your pearl necklace again, drama queen?

Officials on the border, though, say they have little doubt the surge in numbers, and the return of catch-and-release policies, is a crisis.
So you deny the reality at our border.

Typical Bidenista Cultist.......no connection to reality.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Crisis at the border??

LOLOL

Your diversion aside, the border is not the economy. What happens under Biden with the border, Biden owns.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Crisis at the border??

LOLOL

Your diversion aside? What crisis? Why are you clutching at your pearl necklace again, drama queen?

Officials on the border, though, say they have little doubt the surge in numbers, and the return of catch-and-release policies, is a crisis.
So you deny the reality at our border.

Typical Bidenista Cultist.......no connection to reality.
No? I read that wrong and deleted it.

View attachment 466526

View attachment 466546

Cool.
Crisis at the border??

LOLOL

Your diversion aside, the border is not the economy. What happens under Biden with the border, Biden owns.
Glad you admit Veggie Joe fucked up Trump’s policy at the border.

Child poverty rate should be around 8-9% by now, right? The checks have been sent.

Anyone have an update on how far child poverty has fallen?

Forum List

Back