Curious; people who nevr admitted Iran wants nukes now say ok obama deal or armageddon

OP....you are citing a bunch of articles that don't support your claim. Have you read them?

um yes i did loon; espeically the last one from the PROGRESSIVE GROUP

try again

You must not be reading them. You have googled and cherry picked things you think support your claim. They do not.

They do support his claim. You have proved this morning that you're not reading links before responding. You asked him for specifics, and he served them to you in multiple ways.

But wait, we don't want to confuse you progressive liberals with facts

-Geaux

OP....you are citing a bunch of articles that don't support your claim. Have you read them?

try again

You must not be reading them. You have googled and cherry picked things you think support your claim. They do not.

They do support his claim. You have proved this morning that you're not reading links before responding. You asked him for specifics, and he served them to you in multiple ways.

-Geaux

I read the links. They don't support his claim.

try again

-Geaux

Yes they do. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see.

But at least you read it.

Thanks

-Geaux

try again

-Geaux

Yes they do. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see.

But at least you read it.

Thanks

-Geaux

You have not read them.

you sad loser LWNJ. i was specifically referrinig to the posts of a thousand left-wing nutjobs like you that cited the reports i POSTED AS evidence that Iran wasnt building a nuclear bomb. all over the place on message boards just like this people like you; and did somebody else say you are "truthmatters" from another bessage board?..............................were saying the iran nuclear program was an invention of "right-wing warmongers"

just man-up and admit it leftard

Hey, if some country, say Iran, wanted a nuclear deterrent to keep the narcissistic jackasses out of their beeswax, who are we to stop them?

Oh yeah, Captain America, world police!! You can't have nukes because we have to think twice before bombing you! Keep this cowboy diplomacy up, and Luxembourg will scramble for their own 'last say in diplomacy'!!

No nuke deal? Then Iran is free to act.. Nuclear capability in three years? Wait, the Bush administration said that in 2005!!

YAWN

obama recently ADMITTED the Iranian "breakout time" is 2-3 MONTHS

try again

It doen't when their break out time is! The prediction has been WRONG for over a decade.

Then again, if Iran did set off a test nuke......Don't expect planes to bomb their facilities.

Forum List

Back