Curiosity Question: What Is The Lowest Gas Price You Have Seen This Week ?

Anything over $1.00 is too much. I'm sorry I just can't get excited over gas being close to $3.50 per gallon, I will admit it's better than $4.00 but come on, it's still not a bargain.

I was going to make the same point. It's $3.49 here. They act like we should cheer if it's under $4.00. They are training us to think $3.00 a gallon is dirt cheap. And a lot of people are falling for that and get all happy when we save a few cents.

It really hurts the little guy, especially where I live. Nothing but small towns around me and most I know have an hour to drive to work every day.

Anything over $1.00 is too much. I'm sorry I just can't get excited over gas being close to $3.50 per gallon, I will admit it's better than $4.00 but come on, it's still not a bargain.

I was going to make the same point. It's $3.49 here. They act like we should cheer if it's under $4.00. They are training us to think $3.00 a gallon is dirt cheap. And a lot of people are falling for that and get all happy when we save a few cents.

It really hurts the little guy, especially where I live. Nothing but small towns around me and most I know have an hour to drive to work every day.

:thup:

The days of $1.00 gas are gone. Long gone. Gas is an ever dwindling resource. Gas prices are not going to drop drastically and will continue to rise over time and no amount of drilling will change that. What could make an impact is increasing cafe standards on vehicles and investing in more alternative energies.

It's what the President wants to do and it would be what Romney would do should he ever get into office.

Forum List

Back