Curiosity Question for the Gun Nuts

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Dateline Texas:

A jerk from Texas drove his truck into a hotel lobby to express his disappointment over a bill.

A second jerk from Texas ordered 2 of his students/players to cheap shot a referee during a game.

Obviously both Texicans have anger issues. Set aside the law for a moment since we all know background checks are a joke and you can get around them by buying a weapon from anyone willing to sell it to you.

Do the gun nuts who frequent this forum think these 2 men should still be allowed to own weapons/be in the same house where weapons are?

What about Adam Lanza's Father?

Don't get your question?

Did they have guns?

Don't know. Doesn't matter. They do have profound anger/coping issues that were demonstrated (outside of Lanza Sr.).

Should they be allowed to have them/live in the same place where people that have them?

Candy, you described like 80% of all guys at one time or another.
Candy is just being an intellectually lazy gun grabbing fool. Instead of sAying what he thinks, he's going to pose stupid rhetorical questions and set up elaborate fallacies that he will pretend 'proves' the wisdom of disarming, then euthanising, those he imagines are worthless.

Only people who consider themselves to be "gun nuts" should reply?

Feel free but all I hear from gun nuts is that gun owners are all safe and responsible folks who are totally in charge of their faculties at any given moment in time. I think not myself. This question is set to gauge just how belligerent someone has to be before the gun nutjobs will agree..."yeah, the guy who turned the Comfort Inn into a drive-through probably shouldn't have a .357 on his hip" (next Month in Texas he'll be able to).

Dateline Texas:

A jerk from Texas drove his truck into a hotel lobby to express his disappointment over a bill.

A second jerk from Texas ordered 2 of his students/players to cheap shot a referee during a game.

Obviously both Texicans have anger issues. Set aside the law for a moment since we all know background checks are a joke and you can get around them by buying a weapon from anyone willing to sell it to you.

Do the gun nuts who frequent this forum think these 2 men should still be allowed to own weapons/be in the same house where weapons are?

no one that has ever had a temper fit should own a firearm?

Hilarious

Dateline Texas:

Good question. It'd be nice if a gun nut would actually take the time to answer it rather than deflect with "wut the fuk yu ask fer? ey dunt git it!!"

Don't get your question?

Did they have guns?

Don't know. Doesn't matter. They do have profound anger/coping issues that were demonstrated (outside of Lanza Sr.).

Should they be allowed to have them/live in the same place where people that have them?
Shut the fuck up you little weirdo.

Okay...and the answer to the question is....
That you should not have access to weapons, or be free to lurk in public restrooms.
Interesting comment, since it comes from a woman who made her living off of "lurking" in public restrooms

Candy is just being an intellectually lazy gun grabbing fool. Instead of sAying what he thinks, he's going to pose stupid rhetorical questions and set up elaborate fallacies that he will pretend 'proves' the wisdom of disarming, then euthanising, those he imagines are worthless.

Last night, one of the nutjobs proposed a scenario by which you'd be forced to own weapons or pay a tax. Save your indignation shit-brains.

Dateline Texas:

Good question. It'd be nice if a gun nut would actually take the time to answer it rather than deflect with "wut the fuk yu ask fer? ey dunt git it!!"

Their silence is answer enough. The profanity is music to my ears.

Don't get your question?

Did they have guns?

Shut the fuck up you little weirdo.

Okay...and the answer to the question is....
That you should not have access to weapons, or be free to lurk in public restrooms.
Interesting comment, since it comes from a woman who made her living off of "lurking" in public restrooms
Everything I say is interesting. Don't hate me for it.

Dateline Texas:

I'm cool with it. The question I want to know is why weren't the other people armed?

Dateline Texas:

no one that has ever had a temper fit should own a firearm?

Hilarious

Driving a truck through a building is a "temper fit"? Seriously?

Dateline Texas:

I'm cool with it. The question I want to know is why weren't the other people armed?

What other people?

Forum List

Back