Curing ILLEGAL Immigration

Because you don't believe in physical borders? You'd rather treat the cancer than prevent it?

We have physical border. Our borders are secured. We apprehend and deport illegals everyday.
Our border is secure? You're going to say that with a straight face and expect knowledgeable people to buy it? That's pure comedy.

...and no one said we didn't "apprehend and deport illegals"..that's a strawman.

I could care less if you believe it or not. Yes I can say that to anybody face. Because you don't know anything.

ok.have it your way...the border is closed, no illegals or terrorists are in america, no drug smuggling, human trafficking or weapon smuggling is going on, we are thoroughly vetting all the syrians we're importing, the economy is doing great, diversity is our strength..and everything that is wrong today is bushs fault..so essentially everything we know is wrong..but you..YOU hold the key to true knowledge.
...you're funny!

Dude you are so funny.... I never said any of that. Except that south of the borders are closed. Now you putting words in my mouth.
the border is not closed...."dude"

We have physical border. Our borders are secured. We apprehend and deport illegals everyday.
Our border is secure? You're going to say that with a straight face and expect knowledgeable people to buy it? That's pure comedy.

...and no one said we didn't "apprehend and deport illegals"..that's a strawman.

I could care less if you believe it or not. Yes I can say that to anybody face. Because you don't know anything.

ok.have it your way...the border is closed, no illegals or terrorists are in america, no drug smuggling, human trafficking or weapon smuggling is going on, we are thoroughly vetting all the syrians we're importing, the economy is doing great, diversity is our strength..and everything that is wrong today is bushs fault..so essentially everything we know is wrong..but you..YOU hold the key to true knowledge.
...you're funny!

Dude you are so funny.... I never said any of that. Except that south of the borders are closed. Now you putting words in my mouth.

Prove that the border is not close. Do you really want to get into another area where you don't know what you are talking about? But go ahead.

...you're funny!

Prove that the border is not close. Do you really want to get into another area where you don't know what you are talking about? But go ahead.

the border is not closed.

Illegal immigrants evade checkpoints and walk across every day.

...you're funny!

Nope.... Can you prove it? Aside from that you are just fantasizing.

...you're funny!

You want a medal for having no clue? It's in Mexico, ask one of your friends to bring it up.

...you're funny!

the border is not closed. illegals evade checkpoints and cross every day.

put the vsop down..you're looking ridiculous

So far you have not proven anything except your pure bullshit.

You want a medal for having no clue? It's in Mexico, ask one of your friends to bring it up.

pay it no mind..he's just a hyperpartisan agitator. you, I and everyone who reads this know exactly what the situation is regarding the border.

Since you are claiming that the border is not close YOU bring up any link or proof. Aside from that both of you don't know what you are taking about.

pay it no mind..he's just a hyperpartisan agitator. you, I and everyone who reads this know exactly what the situation is regarding the border.
Dude you are the agitator. You cannot even prove what you are talking about.

it's a fact. I don't need to "prove" anything to you.

The border is not secure and illegals walk, ride, swim across every single day.

Do you deny that there are tens of millions of illegal aliens in this country?

Since you are claiming that the border is not close YOU bring up any link or proof. Aside from that both of you don't know what you are taking about.

Here ya go, have a good read:
Should the United States Build a Fence on Its Southern Border?

If the border were "closed" no LEGAL immigrants would be crossing. What we need is (much) better border CONTROL.

You know someone's feelings might get hurt if we build a wall,
I'm afraid if we don't start hurting people's fillings , it's going to hurt all us in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's a fact. I don't need to "prove" anything to you.

The border is not secure and illegals walk, ride, swim across every single day.

Do you deny that there are tens of millions of illegal aliens in this country?

You don't have to...because you can't prove prove anything. We have 12 millions illegals living here in this country. What's your point?

Dude what are you trying to prove?

If the border were "closed" no LEGAL immigrants would be crossing. What we need is (much) better border CONTROL.
Closing the border to your friends in no way supposes that legal immigrants would be stopped as well. The legal ones don't take the same route as the one the wetbacks use. DUH!

Dude what are you trying to prove?
I just showed you that the border with Mexico is not closed. Class dismissed.

Forum List

Back