'Culture of Death' Now Targets School Girls

Health expert warns of Democrat push for taxpayer-funded IUDs for young teens

Culture of death now targets school girls

Tell me what you think? Personally I'm sure that this is not just about contraception. This is about advocating sex before marriage in adolescent children. Abstinence is hard to teach when we provide iud's to adolescents, right? Well, it's just so telling how the left can't keep themselves from involving themselves with kids and sex. That's really disgusting.
You know, dishonesty and hyperbole are not the way to win the war. For example, in the opening paragraph of your WND link, they call an IUD an "abortafacient".

First, the retards at this hack partisan rag are so stupid, they don't know how to spell abortifacient. Second, IUDs are not abortifacients.

They just disqualified themselves as any authority on the issue of abortion. They can't even get the simple things right.

I strongly suggest you stop lining up for a refill of your piss cup from this ridiculous media outlet and find a more objective source of information. It should not be too hard, considering we are talking about World News Daily.

Tell me what you think? Personally I'm sure that this is not just about contraception. This is about advocating sex before marriage in adolescent children. Abstinence is hard to teach when we provide iud's to adolescents, right? Well, it's just so telling how the left can't keep themselves from involving themselves with kids and sex. That's really disgusting.
Teen girls in Colorado were getting pregnant BEFORE the birth control program. So your postulating the birth control program is some kind of conspiracy to get kids to have sex is beyond retarded.

They were already having sex. And getting pregnant. That's the problem the birth control program was trying to solve.

Implants and IUDs prevent pregnancy. I feel I have to inform you of this simple truth since WND would have you believe this is some kind of abortion program we are talking about, when in fact birth control prevents unwanted pregnancies which means it prevents abortions.

The birthrate among teenagers across the state plunged by 40 percent from 2009 to 2013, while their rate of abortions fell by 42 percent, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/s...-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html?_r=0

Teen girls in Colorado were getting pregnant BEFORE the birth control program. So your postulating the birth control program is some kind of conspiracy to get kids to have sex is beyond retarded.

They were already having sex. And getting pregnant. That's the problem the birth control program was trying to solve.

Implants and IUDs prevent pregnancy. I feel I have to inform you of this simple truth since WND would have you believe this is some kind of abortion program we are talking about, when in fact birth control prevents unwanted pregnancies which means it prevents abortions.

The birthrate among teenagers across the state plunged by 40 percent from 2009 to 2013, while their rate of abortions fell by 42 percent, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/s...-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html?_r=0
THAT'S a HUGE reduction in abortions, 42 percent.

What if she runs away from home. Gets knocked up. Then prostitute herself for money to get an abortion, then returns home a year later?

If she knocks she is informed my daughter died a year earlier. If she gets into the house somehow she gets shot as a home invader.

What if she runs away from home. Gets knocked up. Then prostitute herself for money to get an abortion, then returns home a year later?

If she knocks she is informed my daughter died a year earlier. If she gets into the house somehow she gets shot as a home invader.

Bottomline:If she gets pregnant, don't bother coming home..

Thanks for passing the problem off to the rest of us.....:confused:

Bottom line: If she gets pregnant, don't bother coming home..

Not unless she has a husband and proof they were married when the conception occurred.

Thanks for passing the problem off to the rest of us.....:confused:

If she's learned anything her next step would be to take a long walk off a short bridge. Otherwise, thank your society which no longer demand parents be obeyed and gas taken most forms of ensuring that away from them.

Any father who is contemplating how he would kill his own daughter has no soul.

I was probably about five years old when I heard these words the first time...... "I brought you into this world I'll take you back out of it." From my father. That taught me everything I need to know about raising a child.

I've noticed, that over the years, it's the left that sticks there nose into social issues first and the right has to play defense at that point.

We have a lot of abortions in the US because of our out dated approach to sex education. Some people would rather feel good about our sex education policies than have them produce results. I would prefer better results.

The only question is what you care about more. The facts don't lie.

Forum List

Back