'Culture of Death' Now Targets School Girls

I'm sure this group doesn't know how babies are made:

"On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI)."

Wow none of those groups say they didn't understand what caused pregnancy. Go figure.

Facts About Abortion U.S. Abortion Statistics

:rolleyes:
PLOS ONE Abstinence-Only Education and Teen Pregnancy Rates Why We Need Comprehensive Sex Education in the U.S

3/4 say the cannot afford a child...

It is almost as if economics matters like I said it did.
What you said is they don't know where babies come from.

It says education matters.

The study you posted shows that economics matter. Thanks by the way.

So like I said, you want to improve education and you want to change the equation for the women having the abortion with regards to the economic and social impact of the choice. Address those issues and you address abortion rates.

If you told me that we could lower abortion rates by buying all teenagers an iphone I would be all for it. I would just want something that works. What about you? Are you more concerned about what works or what makes you feel good?

"On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI)."

Wow none of those groups say they didn't understand what caused pregnancy. Go figure.

PLOS ONE Abstinence-Only Education and Teen Pregnancy Rates Why We Need Comprehensive Sex Education in the U.S

So like I said, you want to improve education and you want to change the equation for the women having the abortion with regards to the economic and social impact of the choice. Address those issues and you address abortion rates.

If you told me that we could lower abortion rates by buying all teenagers an iphone I would be all for it. I would just want something that works. What about you? Are you more concerned about what works or what makes you feel good?

No, what you said is that women weren't educated about sex enough, and that's why they're getting pregnant and getting abortions.

According to this, they're getting abortions because they want to continue their educations and increase their income. Not because they're uneducated and poor.

No, what you said is that women weren't educated about sex enough, and that's why they're getting pregnant and getting abortions.

According to this, they're getting abortions because they want to continue their educations and increase their income. Not because they're uneducated and poor.

My link was about how sex education works and how abstinence only education doesn't.

My link was about how sex education works and how abstinence only education doesn't.

Which is totally irrelevant. The women who are getting pregnant and being aborted have had sex education. They know how people get pregnant. So sit down and shut up, your ignorance is annoying.

Which is totally irrelevant. The women who are getting pregnant and being aborted have had sex education. They know how people get pregnant. So sit down and shut up, your ignorance is annoying.

Sex education includes more than just telling people where babies come from. The study I linked to talked about the difference between different types of education. Are you for the type of education that works or are you for the kind that doesn't?

I am not sure how you got so confused by this very simply topic but don't blame me.

Sex education includes more than just telling people where babies come from. The study I linked to talked about the difference between different types of education. Are you for the type of education that works or are you for the kind that doesn't?

I am not sure how you got so confused by this very simply topic but don't blame me.
There's really no end to the contortions you people will twist into to justify, or the amount of money you will throw at, a theory that is obviously wrong.

There's really no end to the contortions you people will twist into to justify, or the amount of money you will throw at, a theory that is obviously wrong.

I just posted a study about different types of sex education and how they impact abortion rates. Are you claiming that you know more than the people that did the study or what? This particular attempt at deflection was hard to follow.

I just posted a study about different types of sex education and how they impact abortion rates. Are you claiming that you know more than the people that did the study or what? This particular attempt at deflection was hard to follow.

It's not a deflection. Yes, I know more than the people who did the study. Why don't you look into who funded the studies, btw.

Off the top of my head, she could swallow an RU486 pill in the bathroom...takes ten seconds.

Any woman can self-abort if determined to do so.

And where exactly does she get this pill? She has no money of her own. She has no free time without a chaperone. She has no means to travel on her own.

From a friend at school or from the guy that knocked her up, maybe.

Then again, she always has the nuclear option, "It's my father's."

Off the top of my head, she could swallow an RU486 pill in the bathroom...takes ten seconds.

Any woman can self-abort if determined to do so.

And where exactly does she get this pill? She has no money of her own. She has no free time without a chaperone. She has no means to travel on her own.
From the guy who knocked her up? But if she has no unsupervised time, as you state then it won't happen....

Unless the "chaperone" is the one that knocked her up...

Forum List

Back