Cultural Boycott Success

Get back to me when you poles decide to be more generous with Muslims, like you want the Israelis to be.

Thing is Poland is living on Polish lands they've lived on for over 1,000 years, the Israelis are basically a bunch of Jewish immigrants who stole Palestinian land in the mid - late 1940's.

How long does a people have to live on a land, before it is theirs?

Nazi Germany thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Poland because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Germanic tribes were there.

Nazi Israel thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Palestine because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Hebrew tribes were there.

I'm not seeing much of a difference, are you?

Just that Israel is put on restraint in the modern World, because of the outrage a major ethnic cleansing event by Israel would instill, so they therefor create a minor ethnic cleansing event.

How long?

After Arabs having a presence in Palestine for about 1,400 years, I'd say they should have rights to the land, no?

But, I guess it's just "Israel's right" to the land, huh?

I want a number. 80 years isn't enough for you. right? Is 100?

Israel's actually a lot worse than Apartheid, the Apartheid state didn't routinely shoot into Black crowds in South Africa, or have a buffer zone which shoots at Blacks approaching the Buffer Zone.

And how is that working out for white South Africans?

Unfortunately, being selfish, and brutal pays off, and has so for Israel.

That is until someone knocks your block off, like they did to Nazi Germany.

Get back to me when you poles decide to be more generous with Muslims, like you want the Israelis to be.

He’s nothing but a Moron. He denies that the W.Bank. Gaza or E. Jerusalem were OFFICIALLY considered parts of Egypt and Jordan and according to the “ Armistice “ agreement of 1948 Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Holy Sites which they refused and in many cases destroyed.
Israel has offered the Palestinians MOST of what they are demanding.

Israel's actually a lot worse than Apartheid, the Apartheid state didn't routinely shoot into Black crowds in South Africa, or have a buffer zone which shoots at Blacks approaching the Buffer Zone.

He’s nothing but a Moron. He denies that the W.Bank. Gaza or E. Jerusalem were OFFICIALLY considered parts of Egypt and Jordan and according to the “ Armistice “ agreement of 1948 Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to their Holy Sites which they refused and in many cases destroyed.

You're putting words in my mouth, I never said Egypt, and Jordan didn't occupy those lands.

The Palestinian state, is a continuation of the earlier Mandatory Palestine, and it's even earlier state the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem.

Thing is Poland is living on Polish lands they've lived on for over 1,000 years, the Israelis are basically a bunch of Jewish immigrants who stole Palestinian land in the mid - late 1940's.

Nazi Germany thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Poland because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Germanic tribes were there.

Nazi Israel thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Palestine because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Hebrew tribes were there.

Just that Israel is put on restraint in the modern World, because of the outrage a major ethnic cleansing event by Israel would instill, so they therefor create a minor ethnic cleansing event.

How long?

After Arabs having a presence in Palestine for about 1,400 years, I'd say they should have rights to the land, no?

Not going to get an answeri. He’s too busy setting fires .

How long?

Considering that Palestinians have no official nation, and still are being colonized, and oppressed by Israel, then it's no wonder why Palestinians react to Israel.

How long?

Considering that Palestinians have no official nation, and still are being colonized, and oppressed by Israel, then it's no wonder why Palestinians react to Israel.
Palestinians never had a Nation because there never existed a people called Palestinians before 1964 when Arafat and the KGB created them to destroy Israel.

As the "Palestinians" are not the indigenous people of the land, then they cannot be termed "colonized".
The Arab and Turkish Muslims were the ones colonizing the area from the 7th century until the end of WWI.

Arab Muslims and Christians react to Israel because it is a Jewish State, has been Jewish Land for the past 3000 years, and Islam cannot allow Jews to be sovereign of any part of the Muslim conquered world.

Islam still wants Andalusia and all the rest they once conquered back.

Would you like to give all of it back to them?

How long?

Have you considered that there are valid reasons why the competing tribes in Gaza and the West Bank failed to establish a viable framework for statehood which has nothing to do with Israel?

Originally posted by Sixties Fan
Arab Muslims and Christians react to Israel because it is a Jewish State, has been Jewish Land for the past 3000 years, and Islam cannot allow Jews to be sovereign of any part of the Muslim conquered world.

We don't hate the Jews and fight them because they are Jews.

They are people of religion and we are people of religion.

We love all people of religion.

If my brother, who has the same religion and the same parents as me... if he takes my home and expels me from my land I will fight him.

I will fight my brother...

I will fight my cousin if he does that to me...

So when a Jew takes my home and expels me from my land I will fight him as well.

022404yassin.jpg

Originally posted by Sixties Fan

We don't hate the Jews and fight them because they are Jews.

They are people of religion and we are people of religion.

We love all people of religion.

If my brother, who has the same religion and the same parents as me... if he takes my home and expels me from my land I will fight him.

I will fight my brother...

I will fight my cousin if he does that to me...

So when a Jew takes my home and expels me from my land I will fight him as well.

022404yassin.jpg
That is beyond laughable considering that the Crusaders and the Turks expelled and killed many Arab Muslims until WWI.

Not one cry from the Arabs then.

SO.....when Arabs, Turks and others take the home of a Jew, from the 7th century on.......

The Jew must remain quiet and just take it........as Islam commands. For the Jew is nothing more but a second class citizen to the Muslim and must know his place.

You do choose to forget all of these truths about Islam over the Jews, Jose.

And THAT.....is inexcusable .

Face it folks. Sobieski saved Europe from the Muslims. Is it any wonder why this warmonger is so loved in Europe And especially by the Poles.

How Jan Sobieski saved Europe from Islam - Rod Fleming's World

He is certainly hypocritical, in that he wants to protect his nation and culture from Muslim culture and violence, but does not allow the same reasonable options to the Israeli Jews.

He is certainly hypocritical, in that he wants to protect his nation and culture from Muslim culture and violence, but does not allow the same reasonable options to the Israeli Jews.

The problem is Israel stole from Muslims, while Poland is Polish.

Lana Del Rey cancels Israel performance

Well done Lana Del Ray.

You cannot have normal discourse in an apartheid society. Israel is the new South Africa and its a shame that all artists cannot respect this.

Another knucklehead who plagiarized the “apartheid” slogan.
Actually not.

It’s perfectly appropriate to apply the term to any regime that seeks to dehumanize and deny basic human rights to part of its population, such as Israel.

The problem is that you’re a Moron. The creation of the Jewish State was recognized on May 14, 1948. As usual, don’t serm capable of understanding that Israel offered MOST of what they are demanding

The problem is that you’re a Moron. The creation of the Jewish State was recognized on May 14, 1948. As usual, don’t serm capable of understanding that Israel offered MOST of what they are demanding

Arab Muslims owned more land, and made up a majority of the land in the early 1940's, before a bunch of Jewish immigrants stole it from them, FACT.

Why is reality so hard to grasp?

That might be a more convincing excuse, if you had not been so evasive when I asked for how long someone had to live on land to be considered a native.

I will be fair. Any number you gave me, would have led to maps of Poland with historical claims other nation have against it from within that time frame.

Revanchism, as a wise man once said. The only way to win that game, is not to play it.

That might be a more convincing excuse, if you had not been so evasive when I asked for how long someone had to live on land to be considered a native.

I will be fair. Any number you gave me, would have led to maps of Poland with historical claims other nation have against it from within that time frame.

Revanchism, as a wise man once said. The only way to win that game, is not to play it.

It's the Palestinians who are denied a formal nation, and kicked to the curb, after living there for up to 1,400 years, by a bunch of Jewish immigrants, and their pretty recent descendants.

It's the Palestinians who are denied a formal nation, and kicked to the curb, after living there for up to 1,400 years, by a bunch of Jewish immigrants, and their pretty recent descendants.

It is the Palestinians who refuse to live in peace and start building up their nation.

Plenty of nations in the world, with smaller territory than the Palestinians have now, or were offered in the past.

Another lie!! Egypt and Jordan OFFICIALLY were recognized as Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem being part of their Countries. The Palestinians were also offered a State in 1948 which they rejected,
I have also posted that under “ International Law” Jordan was supposed to let Israelis enter E. Jerusalem to have access to their religious sites. Not only did they refuse but they destroyed many, dug up many Historic Cemetaries, used them as latrines, etc. Of course, you being Polish see NOTHING wrong with that

Forum List

Back