Cry Us a River, Marco

He's right.
This White House does not understand consensus-building or compromise. It proceeds to act in whatever way it wants.
Rubio is very concerned with immigration and actually passing some kind of bill would be easier with his input.
But the Obamoids don't want to pass bills. They want to rule with absolute power.

And btw, why do you hate Hispanics?
^^^^^^This :clap2:

So Rubicon is a cry baby because Obama CAN'T debate legislation and doesn't know how to be a politician his own side says so he just illegally acts and that's OK but is a cry baby? Wow OK traitor

No, Rubio is a crybaby because the GOP scheme was that Rubio was going to release his immigration plan,

which is essentially the Obama plan, as a REPUBLICAN initiative, and with that,

Romney was going to sign onto it, trying to co-opt the issue for the GOP,

with the hopes that they would get some relief from their Hispanic vote 'problem'.

Obama stepped up and obliterated the whole thing.

oh brother..relief from their Hispanic problem?
you liberals really never see people as people do you, it's black, white, Hispanic, blaa blaa

all obama did was act like the snake he is just for his hopes of being re-elected..

He's right.
This White House does not understand consensus-building or compromise. It proceeds to act in whatever way it wants.
Rubio is very concerned with immigration and actually passing some kind of bill would be easier with his input.
But the Obamoids don't want to pass bills. They want to rule with absolute power.

of course the absurdness of the idea he wants to rule with absolute power is amusing. I mean it took over a year with absolute power to get any sort of healthcare bill. Forget tax reform of any sort. I did love how he commanded everyone to fix the debt. That was a thing of beauty......Oh you telling me that didnt happen?

of course anyone with have a brain ( it seems to exclude you two, and i know Rabbi has zero) that our government ( both sides) have been moving towards a more central power base in washington.

Absolute power but cant get anything done....Thats the Rights motto for Obama. Which covers all their bases with blaming him

He's right.

of course the absurdness of the idea he wants to rule with absolute power is amusing. I mean it took over a year with absolute power to get any sort of healthcare bill. Forget tax reform of any sort. I did love how he commanded everyone to fix the debt. That was a thing of beauty......Oh you telling me that didnt happen?

of course anyone with have a brain ( it seems to exclude you two, and i know Rabbi has zero) that our government ( both sides) have been moving towards a more central power base in washington.

Absolute power but cant get anything done....Thats the Rights motto for Obama. Which covers all their bases with blaming him

Explain how Obama's most recent immigration proclamation doesn't fit the definition of 'governing through executive order'.
Where is the HR or SB to support his new law?

So Rubicon is a cry baby because Obama CAN'T debate legislation and doesn't know how to be a politician his own side says so he just illegally acts and that's OK but is a cry baby? Wow OK traitor

No, Rubio is a crybaby because the GOP scheme was that Rubio was going to release his immigration plan,

with the hopes that they would get some relief from their Hispanic vote 'problem'.

What now?

Do the Republicans now have to be against the initiative because Obama is for it?

Obama is not interested in anyones opinion unless they have a legitament way to get around the constitution, not that he has read it but he just doesn't like it in theory.

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Why would they call his ass in the first place, who in the hell is he?

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

Calling family members that take care of their own parents stupid takes a special kind of fucktard. My parents took care of me and my sisters until we were 18 and we paid them back by taking care of them the last years of their lives.

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Why would they call his ass in the first place, who in the hell is he?

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

Calling family members that take care of their own parents stupid takes a special kind of fucktard. My parents took care of me and my sisters until we were 18 and we paid them back by taking care of them the last years of their lives.

So your parents never collected social security or medicare? He's talking getting rid of those.

Shorter Sen. Rubio: "Waaaaaah! Why didn't President Obama talk to meeeeeeee!? I'm Hispanic! (I'm not one of those Hispanics, but still...)"

Sen. Marco Rubio on Obama Immigration Policy: 'Why Wouldn't Someone Call Me?' - ABC News

He sounds a bit 'legend in his own mind.'

I read today he is off Romney's short list for VP, then that there must be some 'scandal'. It could be Romney is just thinking things through.

Yes, he's off the short list.

What now?

Do the Republicans now have to be against the initiative because Obama is for it?

lol, they have to write off the Hispanic vote and go back to trying to sweep the Rust Belt states, you know,

the ones that have benefited so much from the auto bailout that Romney was against, or wait, was for,

or was against, or invented, or opposed, or...oh fuck it...

What now?

lol, they have to write off the Hispanic vote and go back to trying to sweep the Rust Belt states, you know,

the ones that have benefited so much from the auto bailout that Romney was against, or wait, was for,

or was against, or invented, or opposed, or...oh fuck it...

pfeeesh

Maybe he's taking a stand against Hispanics.

Rubio's desire to be consulted before presidential actions may have put the freeze on him......

Another speculation is that they didn't want any connection to Jeb Bush.

I read that one of the people on Romney's team involved in the search is a former aide to Charlie Crist. If so, I would imagine that played a role.

Forum List

Back