Cry Us a River, Marco

We always knew Obama wasn't interested in working with Congress or bipartisanship unless it comes from him..

I think the people will see this for what it is, it's all one big game for Obama, whether it's good for this country and US CITIZENS..

LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship? :)

Does it really matter when the Commander in Choom illegally bypassed Congress anyway? Not in the least.

These people who actually know the law call bullshit:

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/files/executiveauthorityfordreamrelief28may2012withsignatures.pdf

Lefties promote tolerance for criminals who enter the US illegally and then they make fun of an honorable Hispanic man who worked within the system to become a member of Congress. No surprises here. Look what the left did to Clarence Thomas and Condie Rice.

What nominating and awarding them the NAACP Image Award>

Obama is THE FRIGGEN PRESIDENT...he's SUPPOSE to act like one, not someone who stomps his feet when he doesn't always get his way..then decides to be a snake and play, I'll show them......that's why he's been a piss poor LEADER

but his base sure eats it up, as we can see from this thread

Well that's a no. Just move the goal posts.how typical of you.

well if I had been speaking to you, it would matter...

Oh yeah because that matters.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... and, frankly, I find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... and so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids... and Obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' I mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
How did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop Rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids..", in fact if Rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be HAPPY that this Executive Order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that Executive Order that prohibits Rubio from formulating his plan? :)

Okay so much for niceneness. Fuck you back. Sarah slap him will ya? I'm not going to play in the sandbox any more

Last edited:
Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Why would they call his ass in the first place, who in the hell is he?

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

No, he thought that a President who wanted to genuinely find a solution to the issue would have called the Senator who's been busting his hump trying to build a bipartisan, long term, permanent solution for these kids.

Apparently, your President would rather throw the hispanic kids under a buss in the interests of his re-election. I find that sickening. Manipulating minorities... so disrespect
ful... and downright racist.
What bullshit. Rubio is a drama queen. He is now free, as is the rest of Congress, to introduce legislation that will give these people a path to citizenship.

But he won't. Instead he'll whine.

Once again, you find some "excuse" to deflect and avoid answering the original question! :lol:
Here's the question again: "LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship?" :)

Rubio was signaling he wanted to, even had a bi-partisan group working with him...But hey, Obama acted like the snake he is and decided to go it alone...so it doesn't matter, all that matters now is the people will see it for what it was...

Vote in November folks..

Did Rubio SPECIFICALLY express an interest in working with the President BEFORE THE FACT? If Rubio has the same sentiments, what is he upset about when it gives him two more years to work on it and make it right? :)

Yes, he did.... and they didn't need Obama to step in and buy them some more time. They had a bill with bipartisan support that Obama could have supported and encouraged. Instead of acting in a Presidential manner... and working with Congress... he chose to create a drama and find a solution to a problem that was already in the process of being solved. That, whether you like it or not, is manipulating minorities for votes... and that is racist. Hack.

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

No, he thought that a President who wanted to genuinely find a solution to the issue would have called the Senator who's been busting his hump trying to build a bipartisan, long term, permanent solution for these kids.

Apparently, your President would rather throw the hispanic kids under a buss in the interests of his re-election. I find that sickening. Manipulating minorities... so disrespect
What bullshit. Rubio is a drama queen. He is now free, as is the rest of Congress, to introduce legislation that will give these people a path to citizenship.

I agree. No Republican has any interest in working with this president and whether Obama used his option to go around the obstruction is not Rubio's call. He is very whiney and acting as if he is entitled simply because he has an interest in this particular voting block.

I agree. No Republican has any interest in working with this president and whether Obama used his option to go around the obstruction is not Rubio's call. He is very whiney and acting as if he is entitled simply because he has an interest in this particular voting block.

yeah we know, this is seen as Courageous by Obama, FIVE months before he hopes to get re-elected..
Like this is a high priority on the minds of the 8.2 % unemployed. I hope this pounds that final nail in the coffin of this administation

Last edited:
So Rubicon is a cry baby because Obama CAN'T debate legislation and doesn't know how to be a politician his own side says so he just illegally acts and that's OK but is a cry baby? Wow OK traitor

yeah we know, this is seen as Courageous by Obama, FIVE months before he hopes to get re-elected..
Like this is a high priority on the minds of the 8.2 % unemployed. I hope this pounds that final nail in the coffin of this administation

Romney is not going to win this election. Stop crying about this, you lost, it hurts.. :(

So Rubicon is a cry baby because Obama CAN'T debate legislation and doesn't know how to be a politician his own side says so he just illegally acts and that's OK but is a cry baby? Wow OK traitor

It isn't illegal, stupid.

Romney is not going to win this election. Stop crying about this, you lost, it hurts.. :(

I didn't lose anything, I am EMPLOYED. but we'll see how those on the 8.2% unemployed like having close to a MILLION illegal immigrants up to age of 30 given work permits to compete for their jobs..

vote November folks

It isn't illegal? I just watched that traitor Obama admit he couldn't do this a year ago bit now its OK. And stupid is believing Obama even has a chance to win because he doesn't without massive fraud he's behind in every swing state or tied. Yeah I'm stupid lol but your delusional

He sounds like a man who knows he's been outmaneuvered, badly.

Yea, playing politics with people's lives. Sickening. Absolutely sickening. He put his own interests above that of hispanics. Fucking racist.

its racist? Wow really jumping off that retard bridge huh?
You dont know if he put his own interests above people. stop speculating moron.

let me clue you in on something dipshit.Abortion legislation is playing with people lives,going to war is playing with peoples lives,taxes are playing with peoples lives, healthcare is playing with peoples lives. do you get my point yet you moronic hack?

yet you rather sit there and cheapen actual racist issues in order to score a political jab on a man you hate.

lets pretend this was a political move, that doesnt make it racist in any shape or form. Ignoring Rubio is not a racist move. People like you who just to imply racism are disgusting trolls on life.

Plasmaball: Bitch, sit the fuck down.
Sandy: ...

Damn

as i have stated, on numerous occasions, i'm not a listener of limbaugh, nor am i a fox news viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... You should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... And, frankly, i find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. Political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... And so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a long term solution for these kids... And obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' i mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
how did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a long term solution for these kids..", in fact if rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be happy that this executive order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that executive order that prohibits rubio from formulating his plan? :)

okay so much for niceneness. Fuck you back. Sarah slap him will ya? I'm not going to play in the sandbox any more

lol

No, Rubio is a crybaby because the GOP scheme was that Rubio was going to release his immigration plan,

which is essentially the Obama plan, as a REPUBLICAN initiative, and with that,

Romney was going to sign onto it, trying to co-opt the issue for the GOP,

with the hopes that they would get some relief from their Hispanic vote 'problem'.

Obama stepped up and obliterated the whole thing.

Forum List

Back