Cruz supporters protest theft of Colorado delegates

Our political system is so broken, why even vote anymore.
You going to stay home? Huh?

It rigged, when Bush won in 2000 is when I realized, but yet kept on voting, I voted the primary already, but now that I really see how crooked it is yes I may as well skip it. I will continue to vote for local mileages and such, actually I find the governor and congress more important, wonder if that is rigged as well, most likely.
In 2008, we stood in line for a few hours, what a waste of time.

It rigged, when Bush won in 2000 is when I realized, but yet kept on voting, I voted the primary already, but now that I really see how crooked it is yes I may as well skip it. I will continue to vote for local mileages and such, actually I find the governor and congress more important, wonder if that is rigged as well, most likely.

Local government is corrupt as well, this is why you fight for your voice if it is not being heard.

Local government is corrupt as well, this is why you fight for your voice if it is not being heard.
So every one is corrupt?

"People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character." RW Emerson

It rigged, when Bush won in 2000 is when I realized, but yet kept on voting,
So you believe Bush and Karl Rove planned on going to the state courts and later the Supreme Court? Wow!

I believe the powers to be wanted Bush to win the presidency, yes I do feel it was all a scam, or what do you call it , a coup.
Full disclosure: I did not vote for Bush/Cheney in 2000

I know columnists and others over at The Nation have attacked every utterance of this, but The Florida Recount of 2000

Reality: Context of '3:00 p.m., November 16, 2000: Florida Supreme Court Allows Florida Counties to Begin Manual Recount'

Taken as a whole, the recount studies show Bush would have most likely won the Florida statewide hand recount of all undervotes. Undervotes are ballots that did not register a vote in the presidential race.
121011084037-01-close-elections-2-medium-plus-169.jpg

This goes against the belief that the U.S. Supreme Court handed the presidency to Bush, or took it away from Gore.
Who really won Bush-Gore election? - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back