Cruz shouted down by GOPers

Tell that to Landreau tomorrow.
Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.
Is Louisiana a Red state NOW or isn't it?

It was a Red state 6 years ago, also. Mary won on Obama's coattails, just like Pryor and Begich.

Actually I think it's still in transition but getting more red all the time.
Which I don't get at all, with all the minorities in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Just shows they don't show up to vote. Fuck 'em.

Contrast that with Georgia, which is getting bluer ever year - mainly because they vote in Atlanta and Savannah and Macon.

That's what you get with low information voters who vote on nothing but emotion, the vast majority have no clue as to the issues.

Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.

It was a Red state 6 years ago, also. Mary won on Obama's coattails, just like Pryor and Begich.

Which I don't get at all, with all the minorities in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Just shows they don't show up to vote. Fuck 'em.

Contrast that with Georgia, which is getting bluer ever year - mainly because they vote in Atlanta and Savannah and Macon.

That's what you get with low information voters who vote on nothing but emotion, the vast majority have no clue as to the issues.
I agree that the masses are asses.

I agree that the masses are asses.

Then why worry if they vote or not, do you really want an uninformed ignorant ass canceling your vote? I know I don't.

Then why worry if they vote or not, do you really want an uninformed ignorant ass canceling your vote? I know I don't.
We already have that. They're called the teabaggers.

Just when I thought we had a reasonable conversation going you revert to your usual ignorant ass self. At leas most Tea Party people can tell you who the VP is and can name their congress critters. I'd be willing to bet 90+% of a random survey of dem voters aren't able to do that. Hell even a large percentage of college students can't when approached on the street.

Just when I thought we had a reasonable conversation going you revert to your usual ignorant ass self. At leas most Tea Party people can tell you who the VP is and can name their congress critters. I'd be willing to bet 90+% of a random survey of dem voters aren't able to do that. Hell even a large percentage of college students can't when approached on the street.
I said the masses were asses, and you agreed.

Are teabaggers not part of the masses? Are they exempt from the 'asses' part?

Spill!

Spill!

Actually no. Most I have talked to are better informed than the average American, they have taken the time to educate themselves and they pay attention to current events.

Spill!

Actually no. Most I have talked to are better informed than the average American, they have taken the time to educate themselves and they pay attention to current events.

Among all Republicans, 45 percent believe [Obama] was born in another country, as do 45 percent of Tea Party supporters, the poll shows.

Poll One in four Americans think Obama was not born in U.S. - CBS News

:thup:

Spill!

Among all Republicans, 45 percent believe [Obama] was born in another country, as do 45 percent of Tea Party supporters, the poll shows.

And?

Spill!

Informed and educated purely with FOXNEWS/GOP talking points.

They are victims of disinformation.

Spill!

And?
And that's an example of them being informed and educated?

Forum List

Back