Cruz offers to help Trump prep for next debate...It's the Christian thing to do!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Forgive those that have attacked you....First rule of WINNING THE PRESIDENCY!!!!

Sen. Ted Cruz said on Tuesday he is willing to help Donald Trump prepare for his next debate with Hillary Clinton.

"I am happy to help," Cruz said on Hugh Hewitt's radio show Tuesday morning. "I have conveyed that to them."
"I think he really went after Hillary, which was a good thing," Cruz told Hewitt. "Anyone who is swooning at Hillary's performance last night, that's a pretty good indication that you're a card-carrying member of the liberal media, especially in the first half hour. I think Donald very much had the upper hand over Hillary. Hillary was tentative and had no real answers.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

trump-cruz-2.jpg

I'm still lamenting Cruz's loss. If he were the Republican candidate, we'd already have this election in the bag.

I guess some input from him is better than nothing.

I'm still lamenting Cruz's loss. If he were the Republican candidate, we'd already have this election in the bag.

yeah the people chanting "build the wall" in the streets like a 1930's berlin mob, are going to elect the first Hispanic foreign born president thats realistic lol

Yeah, "Lyin' Ted" will be telling Orange Jesus, "Donald, keep attacking women. Keep calling them fat. You'll win for sure!"

lol
I knew it, I knew it, that just because Hillary is a women, the demons would play the war on women card everytime Trump returns attack for attack. You just proved that with this post.

yeah the people chanting "build the wall" in the streets like a 1930's berlin mob, are going to elect the first Hispanic foreign born president thats realistic lol

You can tell liberals like PurpleHelmet that we dont have a problem with legal immigration over and over yet he still doesn't get it.

• Banned

Get a clue bird brain....

Former Mexican Diplomat: Actually, Trump Could Easily Force Mexico ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../former-mexican-diplomat-actually-trump-easily-force...
3 days ago - Trump will build the wall, Mexico will pay for it, and it will be ... First, "there ain't gonna be a damn wall"; then "we are not paying for that f***ing ...

Well, somebody had better help him prep for the next debate. His repetitive "newspaper headline" type debating just didn't do it, imo. He needs to stop taking the bait on trivial matters to. Make the point and move on, ignore the small shit. And for heaven's sake, stop making it all about The Don! We've had 8 years of "me, me, me". No more. Keep it about America, keep it about we, the people.

Cruz offers to help Trump prep for next debate...It's the Christian thing to do!
And in related news, I'm turning the fox into the chicken coop to guard the hens.

Forum List

Back