Cruz: Current GOP Leadership Is the ‘Most Effective Dem Leaders We’ve Ever Seen’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Cruz, doing The Donald, only with LESS MEDIA COVERAGE!

breitbart.com ^
| 10/18/15 | Pam Key
Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Republican presidential candidate Sen. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said the current Republican leadership has “passed more Democratic priorities than Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) ever could.” Cruz said, “Why do you think Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) is stepping down? He’s stepping down because the American people are furious with Republican leaders that don’t do what they promised. And it’s interesting, I do town halls all over the country and I asked folks, ‘OK, we have Republican majorities in both houses for ten months now. What on earth are they accomplished?’ Every town hall you do...

nqp6y9.jpg

The GOP is certainly getting ready for 2016. A real plan there, divide the party into 3 or 4 warring groups, and beat the Dems. Yessirree Bob! A real genius of a plan.

• Banned
The GOP is certainly getting ready for 2016. A real plan there, divide the party into 3 or 4 warring groups, and beat the Dems. Yessirree Bob! A real genius of a plan.

You leftist still don't get it...Trump uses it continually, and he's #1....Beats the Hildebeast in the latest polls.... Now, what can that be?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lol, running a modern first world civilization is seen as evil to you people. You're no different then the fundmentalist in iran.

Hell, worse...You want to gut our countries ability to compete and abolish everything. You're a sad piece of shit.l

"Cruz: Current GOP Leadership Is the ‘Most Effective Dem Leaders We’ve Ever Seen’"

Further confirmation that Cruz is a delusional loon.

I guess to Cruz simply funding regulations that make sure businesses can't poison our water or simply funding to maintain our country = democrat.

Cruz is nothing more then a loserterian back water hick.

I seriously doubt they'll win the presidency running on pure loserterisnism. People want their roads paved, people want that storm warning and people want a government that functions.

People like cruz wants us to be destroyed. Traitor is what he is.

I seriously doubt they'll win the presidency running on pure loserterisnism. People want their roads paved, people want that storm warning and people want a government that functions.

People like cruz wants us to be destroyed. Traitor is what he is.

I think you are mistaken!

Cruz to NASA: Focus more on space, less on Earth
www.usatoday.com/.../03/12/cruz-says-nasa-should.../70205882Cached
Mar 11, 2015 · Cruz to NASA: Focus more on space, less on Earth. WASHINGTON — The chairman of a key Senate panel overseeing NASA said the agency should be spending more

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good God a'mighty... just reading the RETARDED, IGNORANT, STUPID LEFTARD PSYCHOBABBLE in this thread is about enough to make your head spin... HOLY FUCK... how do these people even put their own shoes on? Talk about DUMBASS... sheeeeeeezuz... :uhoh3:

I like Cruz. He's a good man. I'm pulling for Trump primarily because he's promising to deport all the illegals and put an end to unfair trade agreements, and he can't be bought. But I'd have zero problem voting for Cruz, or Carson.

Good God a'mighty... just reading the RETARDED, IGNORANT, STUPID LEFTARD PSYCHOBABBLE in this thread is about enough to make your head spin... HOLY FUCK... how do these people even put their own shoes on? Talk about DUMBASS... sheeeeeeezuz... :uhoh3:

I like Cruz. He's a good man. I'm pulling for Trump primarily because he's promising to deport all the illegals and put an end to unfair trade agreements, and he can't be bought. But I'd have zero problem voting for Cruz, or Carson.
Given your posting history, this post included, your support of Trump, and errant perception of Cruz as a 'good man,' you're in no position to refer to anyone else as 'retarded, 'ignorant,' or 'stupid.'

Given your posting history, this post included, your support of Trump, and errant perception of Cruz as a 'good man,' you're in no position to refer to anyone else as 'retarded, 'ignorant,' or 'stupid.'
You got nothing... do you... dumbass?

Nothing but some lame fucking pathetic attempted insult.

Go fuck yourself, moron. You're one of the most retarded sounding pimple heads on this board. You got no room to talk jack shit about anyone.

When will Uncle Joe Biden, the Great White Hope throw his hat into the ring?

Ive asked the same Q many times. What conservative legislation have the reps passed? Squat.

Forum List

Back