Crucial decision requires some advice

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
This may come as a shock. But I am contemplating a very significant change in something we all find of crucial importance. Yes. My avatar image. With all due respect to Blutarsky, I’m thinking about reverting to a prior avatar.

Given the major significance of such an important decision, I figured, “hey! Why not ask some of the good folks at USMB.” So here’s the crucially important question for the day: should I or shouldn’t I change the Bluto image to that of an old Viking monster?

Either that or an image of Biden as a zombie.

This may come as a shock. But I am contemplating a very significant change in something we all find of crucial importance. Yes. My avatar image. With all due respect to Blutarsky, I’m thinking about reverting to a prior avatar.

Given the major significance of such an important decision, I figured, “hey! Why not ask some of the good folks at USMB.” So here’s the crucially important question for the day: should I or shouldn’t I change the Bluto image to that of an old Viking monster?

If it doesn't piss off the left, it's not worth the effort

If it doesn't piss off the left, it's not worth the effort
True. Besides, I’d miss Bluto’s mug. Hmmm.

Tough decision.
45792853-4030-481D-A69B-3AAC06CB9340.jpeg

Something involving a peanut butter sandwich is most likely appropriate. Just sayin’…

Only if you take yourself more seriously than everyone else does.
I’m pretty sure that you aren’t in a position to speak for anybody else. That you are witless is beyond obvious. I’m sure I take myself more seriously than you do. So what? You clearly take yourself seriously at all. A sad mistake.

Thanks for all the input. Decision made.

I’m pretty sure it’s just temporary. The “Zombie Brandon” avatar is just a reminder of who America is up against.
Well, he looks like he's already 6 feet under. I can live with that

Forum List

Back