'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Oh well. Biden dont run shit anyway, his handlers do.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Which, I could be persuaded, is a pretty good deal for America.

After all, the country is doing well with a strong and vibrant economy. The strongest and most vibrant in the world. With an inflation rate that is lower than other major economies in the world. High employment. Low unemployment. Record profits. Help Wanted signs ubiquitous.

Sounds to me those "handlers" are doing a pretty good job as assistants to the POTUS. And the added benefit for America is that they are experienced but younger than the POTUS. So, like a well run corporation with a strong bench of managers and directors supporting the CEO the business of America should continue to sail along steadily. Without the known chaos we've experienced with other 'corporate' set-ups managed by an "I-Alone-Can-Fix-It" narcissist.

I'll put my money on a solid team effort and experienced 'bench', anytime.

But that's just me.

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
Damn! Do you think most people are going to vote for Biden now because Trump's senility has been exposed? I mean, you would have to be fucking crazy to vote for a senile president, right? :dunno:

Oh let me translate the maga...

"leave trump alone!"
FB_IMG_1707310176381.jpg

This Progressive stuff is why Trump needs a VP candidate that is along the same lines. No neo cons and RINOS. And typing that does not even get into conservatism.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Which, I could be persuaded, is a pretty good deal for America.

After all, the country is doing well with a strong and vibrant economy. The strongest and most vibrant in the world. With an inflation rate that is lower than other major economies in the world. High employment. Low unemployment. Record profits. Help Wanted signs ubiquitous.

Sounds to me those "handlers" are doing a pretty good job as assistants to the POTUS. And the added benefit for America is that they are experienced but younger than the POTUS. So, like a well run corporation with a strong bench of managers and directors supporting the CEO the business of America should continue to sail along steadily. Without the known chaos we've experienced with other 'corporate' set-ups managed by an "I-Alone-Can-Fix-It" narcissist.

I'll put my money on a solid team effort and experienced 'bench', anytime.

But that's just me.
And there we have an admission of Buden is basically a weekend at Bernies guy. Not to mention the 4th tier of govt runs the Swamp

Trump has repeatedly mistaken Biden for Obama.This should be a serious concern for anyone concerned with Trump’s mental capacity. The first question that is asked in any mental capacity exam is who is the president. Trump obviously has difficultly with the question. I would recommend that Trump take another cognitive Test asap.

This is comical, and typical for the left to project their biggest problems onto the right.

President Biden is so obviously in advanced senility, so what do they do? - They project that onto Trump instead as if that somehow changes the fact Biden has the cognitive abilities of a 7 year old.

This is comical, and typical for the left to project their biggest problems onto the right.

President Biden is so obviously in advanced senility, so what do they do? - They project that onto Trump instead as if that somehow changes the fact Biden has the cognitive abilities of a 7 year old.
LMAo its not projection when they actually do it themselves. Wow! This one takes the cake.

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!

It's Obama's third term, he's using Biden as cannon fodder

News aggregators usually post their sources.
I used two different sources in this thread. I'm alright with none of you liking them. A mod posted the actual clip from it happening from Twitter on page 1 I believe. Enjoy!

I used two different sources in this thread. I'm alright with none of you liking them. A mod posted the actual clip from it happening from Twitter on page 1 I believe. Enjoy!
And it proves nothing. Simple mis- speak. Hardly trying to shake hands with imaginary people like Biden

News aggregators usually post their sources.
you're missing my point.

Obama stated he had been to 5 states, and 1 more to go.

he didn't suffer from dementia any more than Trump does.

he misspoke.

Biden has misspoken,
Hillary has misspoken.

Biden has proven his deterioration in ways other than speech.

far worse than Trump has.

Forum List

Back