Cross restored to town's beloved Christmas tree

If a cross upsets you to the point of suing a town you have some deep rooted issues going on

aw , nothin to do with peace and love in my opinion , this is simply about putting the complaining 'godless' jerk in their place . I haven't looked at the link yet so my next comment might be inappropriate but any arrangement is inappropriate . The complainer should get his azz kicked and that's the only arrangement that I would approve of . Like I said , I didn't check out the link but will do so NOW Fenton .

yep , looks like wussy compromise with an azz and the compromise makes no sense to me . Cross hurts no one and this silly compromise is just kissing the jerks azz , imo !!

Reading the link, what a great response from the town to this man that filed suit against it.

Thank you for posting it

Icons of Christianity..The best idols a money can buy...

Icons of the Democratic Party. Can't sell 'em these days ... :laugh:

obama-logo-best-2008.png

hillary%20logo.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

one day Americans will be compromising with muslims about what they are ALLOWED to do and say , its a slippery slope !!

ACLU should move forward with the lawsuit or maybe I can contact some folks in the freedom from religion group to get this taken care of. Its STILL a tree the CITY paid for and its STILL on city aka government property so unless they want to let muslims,jews,pagans etc put their religious symbols up this is STILL endorsing a religion.

go to it Odium , city probably did pay for it . I agree with you simply because I can't stand COMPROMISE , the trees Cross hurts no one so it should just be ignored by those that don't like it . Go get those wussy compromisers Odium !!

If a cross upsets you to the point of suing a town you have some deep rooted issues going on
Amen to this. If you don't like what another person has created, create your own masterpiece if the matter means enough to you. You still have the freedom and the right to. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
---------------------------------------------- yeah , compromising Freedom away is whats happening JOS !!

compromisers in this case are already 'dhimmis' . Example , wait till muslims make a big deal of drawing cartoons of 'mohamad' !! --------------- oh , forgot , muslims alrady have !!

Forum List

Back