Crooked Lying Republicans Due For Spanking in House

Crooked lying Republicans are due for investigations and a nasty spanking as soon as the new House of Representatives gains control of House investigating committees. Everything from common financial scandals to various white collar crimes could be on the table.

Trump supporters are already whining as sore loser snowflakes after their embarrassing defeat in the midterm elections.

So, who will get spanked and humiliated first and foremost? How will these spankings affect 2019's political climate?
That's the ticket, don't worry about fixing our country.
Are you thinking about Mitch McDonnel when you write that ?

Crooked lying Republicans are due for investigations and a nasty spanking as soon as the new House of Representatives gains control of House investigating committees. Everything from common financial scandals to various white collar crimes could be on the table.

Trump supporters are already whining as sore loser snowflakes after their embarrassing defeat in the midterm elections.

So, who will get spanked and humiliated first and foremost? How will these spankings affect 2019's political climate?
Speaking of spankings, SCOTUS is going to cause severe butthurt for years.
You've had a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS for decades and all you've done is bitch and cry like a little girl about them. DECADES.
You can’t call Roberts conservative

In re Devin Nunes and Art. I, sec 5 to wit:

Each House shall be the judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own member, a a majority of each shall constitute a Quorum

Nunes violated the Separation of Powers Act by protecting The President from an on going investigation on the attack on our democracy.
...and still no Russian connection

Exposing and highlighting the crooks is part of the process.

Democrats can best highlight the crooks by standing up and pleading guilty themselves. As the Lord Jesus said, he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Are there any innocent Democrats?

The country cannot be fixed until the Democrats are crushed.

Who knew you inbreds would be such supporters of rape? :dunno:

Thank goodness there's no talk of tolerating you anymore.
Bill Clinton hasn't been POTUS for years. Let it go!
I was 4 when he was elected. Why are you justifying rape? Don’t you have a sister or daughter?
Ah, a millenial, black and a fag to boot. What chance did you have? OK, I get it . Sorry.
I don't accept apologies from rape supporters.

Who knew you inbreds would be such supporters of rape? :dunno:

Thank goodness there's no talk of tolerating you anymore.
Bill Clinton hasn't been POTUS for years. Let it go!
I was 4 when he was elected. Why are you justifying rape? Don’t you have a sister or daughter?
Ah, a millenial, black and a fag to boot. What chance did you have? OK, I get it . Sorry.
I don't accept apologies from rape supporters.
Oh well. At the end of the day you're black and a fag, so that's that. Sorry; oops, Sorry ... this could go on forever.

Forum List

Back