Crooked Liar Pres. Donald Sinks in Approval Polls

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A majority of Americans do not trust or believe their President according to all recent polls. Even the normally pro-Trump pollster Rasmussen has him down 6 points while most others have him sinking to below or near 40%. None have the liar President showing a majority approval rating.
If someone can show a recent poll showing our Liar in Chief with a positive approval raring please post it. Maybe there is one and I just can't find it.

Ahhh yes, the left wing hate machine has been doing an excellent job of driving Trump's poll number down.

Ahhh yes, the left wing hate machine has been doing an excellent job of driving Trump's poll number down.
no, no they haven't done any such thing. this is all fake ahead of November. don't be suckered in to believing this nonsense. NONSENSE!!

no, no they haven't done any such thing. this is all fake ahead of November. don't be suckered in to believing this nonsense. NONSENSE!!
Is there something inaccurate in rhe OP? Have you found a poll that shows President Trump with a majority approval rating?

Yeah, they've been reporting on what Trump is doing and saying. He's drilling holes in the bottom of his own boat.

The worst news yet for him is how far support has dropped from independent voters. His base is going to vote for him no matter what. Democrats obviously will not vote for him. Lose enough independents and you’re in trouble.

Still, no one can find a poll challenging the OP.

Is there something inaccurate in rhe OP? Have you found a poll that shows President Trump with a majority approval rating?
A better question would be is there something truthful in the OP. No there is not. Just more rigged polls.

Hillary will win by a landslide.

A better question would be is there something truthful in the OP. No there is not. Just more rigged polls.

Hillary will win by a landslide.
Every pollster in America is part of the conspiracy against Trump?

The worst news yet for him is how far support has dropped from independent voters. His base is going to vote for him no matter what. Democrats obviously will not vote for him. Lose enough independents and you’re in trouble.
Isn't there still a ridiculously high percentage of Republicans supporting him? Last I heard it was close to 90%. That's a lot of people.

Well, if the Independents are willing to move, someone had better get busy finding them a suitable alternative for 2020.

Isn't there still a ridiculously high percentage of Republicans supporting him? Last I heard it was close to 90%. That's a lot of people.
Idk if it’s that high, but either way, Republicans make up half of the electorate. He needs support from independents to win. And he’s losing them in big numbers. But, 2020 is a long way off.

Well, if the Independents are willing to move, someone had better get busy finding them a suitable alternative for 2020.
I agree. And right now, Dems have nobody. But again, 2020 is a long way off. Though, Dems will need someone soon as campaigns will be starting up soon enough

Idk if it’s that high, but either way, Republicans make up half of the electorate. He needs support from independents to win. And he’s losing them in big numbers. But, 2020 is a long way off.
Well, he's not going to win them back between now and then, imo--it seems to me things are getting darker and darker for him. Yes, the economy is good. Kim didn't parade his ICBM's this year. But otherwise, Trump's presidency is a lot of hot air, confusion and scandal, one right after the other.

Democrats should be happy about their continuous sedition and treason, rather than supporting a democratically elected President, is working to undermine that President.

What pathetic, treasonous pieces of fecal matter.....

A majority of Americans do not trust or believe their President according to all recent polls. Even the normally pro-Trump pollster Rasmussen has him down 6 points while most others have him sinking to below or near 40%. None have the liar President showing a majority approval rating.
If someone can show a recent poll showing our Liar in Chief with a positive approval raring please post it. Maybe there is one and I just can't find it.

I am not sure what you meant by 'Rasmussen has him down by 6 points'...he basically stayed the same this month with Rasmussen at 47% (which granted is pretty bad for the right-biased Rasmussen).

Trump is definitely down noticeably in other major polls released recently...hopefully this trend will continue.

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html#!

I am not sure what you meant by 'Rasmussen has him down by 6 points'...he basically stayed the same this month with Rasmussen at 47% (which granted is pretty bad for the right-biased Rasmussen).

Trump is definitely down noticeably in other major polls released recently...hopefully this trend will continue.

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html#!
Just remember, never believe the polls. '16 should have taught us all that.

A majority of Independents has decided Trump is a liar. Credibility doesn't make a comeback - once gone, it's gone.

Last edited:
Trump supporters continue to ignore reality. They blame disapproval of trump by hurling insults and refuse to acknowledge that his constant prolific lying and crude behavior have anything to do with the general dislike and disposing of an amoral, unethical, crude liar and fake.

Forum List

Back